women who workout with men is it a distraction

Options
124»

Replies

• shadows2424
    shadows2424 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    No. Only when they're like grunting trying to workout. Its a little distracting but not in a sexual way.
  • rreynolds2905
    rreynolds2905 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The old guy who thinks he is God's gift to women, working out in sunglasses (its flooding raining today). I was laughing so hard I almost fell off the treadmil.
  • Sassystac76
    Sassystac76 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. If anything they make me pull tighter.
    Because either I wanna look hot as they remind me why I running away
    OR they are my mates that are running along side me
  • s_schema
    s_schema Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me personally I can't work out with anyone i go longer in the gym than most and it super annoying when you have someone cut you're workout short. it's my personal time of reflection,I listen to my music I just would rather be by myself and be completely focused on my task at hand. I don't like distractions so it's easier to zone out and push harder if I don't have anyone to chit chat with.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I'm usually alone at the gym (huzzah!), but I find it to be more motivating than it is distracting if a guy happens to be there too.
  • ArmandsBerzs
    ArmandsBerzs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like women and I like working out: workout + women = superb!
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    i get very self concious of myself so i find it really distracting because i worry i'm getting judged (sorry, i know that sounds ridiculous but it's true)
  • Helloidentitycrisis
    Options
    I gym by myself mostly... And because I'm not very strong yet I use a cheap/local gym with barbells going up to pairs of 15kgs and a total of 55kg in weights for the bar so all of the males at my gym are sadly a little scrawny and usually disappear (presumably to the expensive, better equipped "fitness club") before they're all that distracting!

Once or twice I've caught some of the guys glancing at me, but it's usually because I'm lifting more than them I think, which actually motivates me more! How do I conclude that? Because with pjs or loose joggers on most of the time, short hair and my face contorted in pain I look like an ugly man at the gym, save for the well compacted (sportsbra) bewbs!
  • candidglances
    candidglances Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    When I DID go to the gym I had a gym buddy. We motivated each other, never a distraction. He pushed me, I pushed him. I was never distracted even by other men around. I was more focused on my own work-out honestly.
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    No... I like the view. Lol. Good motivation. Hahah
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Years ago, my best gym-rat girlfriend & I would spot each other on weights. (We were both marriedto guys; get your mind outta the gutter.)

Now...*we* were the distraction. lol Good times.