How do you jazz up your popcorn?

Options
13»

Replies

• rgbmore
    rgbmore Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Urban Accents does a series of fun popcorn seasonings. My favorite is dill pickle. Yum! Strangely, I found these at the Hallmark store, go figure. I also have white cheddar and...I don't remember the other one. But YUM dill pickle.
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Vanilla essence!
  • stang02
    stang02 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Furikake. Game over.

^^^ This all day.
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Fresh parm cheese and freeze dried italian seasoning. Lite house brand is what I use no salt and I think it's zero or no calories
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Microwave or I'll break a tooth
  • caseylizbeth
    caseylizbeth Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I like cinnamon and a little brown sugar sometimes... But my FAVORITE topping is Parmesan cheese and some Italian herbs.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I put butter and salt on it- been eating it that way for years- no jazzing necessary for me.
  • heidihurl
    heidihurl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am a popcorn addict! I have a few favorites: Olive Oil Mister is a MUST with cracked black pepper and sea salt. Olive Oil, sprinkle parm cheese and if you are really in for a treat.. SMOKED PAPRIKA.. sooo good. My stand by has always been BUTTER melted with SPIKE seasoning... Sold in Health food stores.. the BEST.. I have also done melted peanut butter with lime and garlic... messy but good. I'd rather eat a bowl of popcorn than dinner any day!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    No one has said they listen to John Coltrane while their popcorn is microwaving?
  • campdawson
    campdawson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    kodaboo88 wrote: »
    Olive oil and salt

I concur
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Another vote for nutritional yeast, good on any kind of corn. Salt, always. Ethiopian spice mix or chili powder on top of that are great too.

I went back to oil-popping though, it's better enough to be worth the tablespoon of oil.
  • keepupwithjack
    keepupwithjack Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I pop my popcorn in coconut oil. I don't feel that it needs butter, as the coconut oil gives it a mild buttery flavor. I'd also second adding parmesan cheese. It has a strong enough flavor that a little goes a long way.