Help motivate me plz! results for Julian Micheal's body revolution

Options
Hello everyone, I started the Julian Micheal's 90 day body revolution only on day 5, I am keeping a 1200 calorie diet as well, I have my first weigh in Sunday... I would love to see some results if anyone has done this plz & thank you!

Replies

• JinxedyJinx
    JinxedyJinx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I did Body Revolution a few years ago, without following a reduced calorie diet. I didn't lose any weight, although I definitely improved my fitness level dramatically and I looked a little better in my clothes. (I don't have any pics - it was nothing to write home about).

Your success on the program in terms of fat loss will most likely be heavily dependent on keeping a calorie defecit, which you certainly sound like you are. You'll definitely get stronger and fitter though! I remember doing a Zumba class after Body Revolution and feeling like it was just ridiculously easy.
  • Chikika
    Chikika Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm not done with body revolution yet, but this might give you a good idea :)

I just finished week 7 and I've lost 10lbs. I haven't been following the diet that came with the plan, I've been eating 1800 calories with maintenance on Saturdays. I have a physical job as well though so this might be more calories than you want to do.

I'm most impressed with the incredible strength that I've achieved from the program. My biceps are ripped, I can hold a plank, my balance is way better, and I still do knee push ups but now I can do a lot! :D

o3pbfbmizz55.jpg
  • Alexandrea22
    Alexandrea22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've done Body Revolution 3 times. It's my favourite program. Very effective if you do it properly and keep your calories in line. I ate about 1300-1450 calories a day and worked out 6 days a week with this program. I lost about 10-12lbs but tons of inches. It looked like I lost far more than that. I tried uploading my pictures but they look way too big for some reason! Stick with it and you will not regret it.
  • fontenelleh
    fontenelleh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I did Body Revolution a few years ago, without following a reduced calorie diet. I didn't lose any weight, although I definitely improved my fitness level dramatically and I looked a little better in my clothes. (I don't have any pics - it was nothing to write home about).

Your success on the program in terms of fat loss will most likely be heavily dependent on keeping a calorie defecit, which you certainly sound like you are. You'll definitely get stronger and fitter though! I remember doing a Zumba class after Body Revolution and feeling like it was just ridiculously easy.

Thank you so much! It was my first weigh in today after 6 days and I am down 5 lbs, although I didn't measure myself I definitely lost inches my clothes fit better!
  • fontenelleh
    Options
    Chikika wrote: »
    I'm not done with body revolution yet, but this might give you a good idea :)

I just finished week 7 and I've lost 10lbs. I haven't been following the diet that came with the plan, I've been eating 1800 calories with maintenance on Saturdays. I have a physical job as well though so this might be more calories than you want to do.

I'm most impressed with the incredible strength that I've achieved from the program. My biceps are ripped, I can hold a plank, my balance is way better, and I still do knee push ups but now I can do a lot! :D

o3pbfbmizz55.jpg

You look phenomenal! Keep up the great work and thank you for your feedback!
    Thank you so much! It was my first weigh in today after 6 days and I am down 5 lbs, although I didn't measure myself I definitely lost inches my clothes fit better!
  • fontenelleh
    Options
    I've done Body Revolution 3 times. It's my favourite program. Very effective if you do it properly and keep your calories in line. I ate about 1300-1450 calories a day and worked out 6 days a week with this program. I lost about 10-12lbs but tons of inches. It looked like I lost far more than that. I tried uploading my pictures but they look way too big for some reason! Stick with it and you will not regret it.

Thank you for your feedback! I am already seeing results first weigh in after 6 days I am down 5 lbs and I didn't measure myself but I can feel I've lost inches my clothes fit better and believe it or not I'm already getting comfortable! I hope I have an amazing results like you, thanks again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!