One year later

2»

Replies

• mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Great job! Well done!
  • fantastic results! I am also on my first week. i have 67lbs to lose in a year too. Inspirational lady :)
  • LoveToRead91
    LoveToRead91 Posts: 89 Member
    Wow! You look great! Can I ask how tall you are?
  • stinegulliksen
    stinegulliksen Posts: 39 Member
    Wow! You look great! Can I ask how tall you are?

Thanks! I´m 5´5"
  • verasgomes
    verasgomes Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations !! Can you please give an idea of what you would eat on a normal day? Thanks!
  • jennifervney
    jennifervney Posts: 1 Member
    Good for you! How inspiring!! :)
  • stinegulliksen
    stinegulliksen Posts: 39 Member
    verasgomes wrote: »
    Congratulations !! Can you please give an idea of what you would eat on a normal day? Thanks!

Well, I´m from Norway so my food options for breakfast and lunch might be a bit strange for some people. On a normal day, I usually eat two slices of bread with cream cheese for breakfast, lunch is usually about 3 slices of bread with some kind of spread (usually liver pate), Yogurt and some kind of fruit (usually grapes or an orange), A salad, or leftovers from dinner. For dinner, I eat a lot of sweet potatoes or pasta, lean meats and fish. I also generally eat some chocolate every day. I usually come out at about 1700 cal per. day. I generally eat what I want, just smaller portions then what I did before.

During the first few months when I lost most of the weight, I cut down a lot on bread and cheese.

• Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    verasgomes wrote: »

Well, I´m from Norway so my food options for breakfast and lunch might be a bit strange for some people. On a normal day, I usually eat two slices of bread with cream cheese for breakfast, lunch is usually about 3 slices of bread with some kind of spread (usually liver pate), Yogurt and some kind of fruit (usually grapes or an orange), A salad, or leftovers from dinner. For dinner, I eat a lot of sweet potatoes or pasta, lean meats and fish. I also generally eat some chocolate every day. I usually come out at about 1700 cal per. day. I generally eat what I want, just smaller portions then what I did before.

During the first few months when I lost most of the weight, I cut down a lot on bread and cheese.

As a US girl marrying a nordic man...I will never get used to how much bread y'all eat! :lol:
    My guy can go through half a loaf a day. It astonishes me.

Sounds delicious tho.

WELL DONE!
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    You look incredible!! Congratulations!!
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Good for you, you look terrific!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Awesome and inspirational!
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    You look incredible... well done. Congrats! :)
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Well done - amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!