Let's lose 100lbs

Options

Replies

• seechelsgo
    seechelsgo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes!! 100 pounds minimum is what I need to do to get my life back. So excited to be on this journey. I'll be adding yall as friend and trying to find many of your on instagram too! Feel free to watcheck my journey as well @seechelsgo
  • awhited815
    awhited815 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started out at 375 about 7 weeks ago and am down 22 pounds so far! I'm hoping to get down to 250. Feel free to add me! :)
  • gingersplace
    gingersplace Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just rejoined MFP. I aim to lose 90 to 110 pounds, and I'm 61. So I'm expecting a long journey. Looking for lots of motivational help!
  • phillyhockeyfan
    phillyhockeyfan Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started in January at 270. As of today I'm down 31 pounds (and two pant sizes). Looking to loose another 90 or so. I got a Fitbit charge hr last week. So far I'm working on getting in 10k steps a day and doing a few workout DVDs a week. Planning on getting a gym membership soon.
    Going on vacation the end of July. That's my extra motivation. I know planes are small, but I'll be some much smaller by then. I'll have a ton of room, lol.
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I started at 308.6 and went down to 254.8 (53.8 lbs down) last Summer as I wanted to surprise my Mom looking better than when she'd seen me last. That took me a little over 6 months.
    Unfortunately, I ended up with sciatica pain caused by 2 herniated discs that ended up with surgery. I'm back in the grind now, went up to 275.4 but losing again, 271 as of this AM. It's a battle for sure, but boy is it worth it.
    I'd gone to Universal with my ex 2 years ago and could barely get around and some rides I didn't fit on. Went back with my kids and Mom last Summer and could walk for hours upon hours and fit easily on all rides. I also dropped from a size 24 to an 18/20.
    When there's day getting you down (and there will be) just hold on to those thoughts of all the things you will be able to accomplish!
  • steeda2
    steeda2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi starting at 300, trying to get to 200. I'm on my first week. You can add me
  • pewpewkapow
    pewpewkapow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    100lb down here with another 100lb til
    my goal weight. :) feel free to add me if anyone wants, always looking for active friends to keep me focused and motivated.
  • Guns63
    Guns63 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lost 52lbs so far. 48 to go. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • BarbnKY
    BarbnKY Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to add a community and accountability. I also want to lose 90-100 pounds and would appreciate all the tips I can get! Especially need tips for getting ones tired butt out of bed at 5am to exercise, just seldom able to do it :(
    I will help others in any way I can as well!!
    Please tell me how to add friends....?
    Thank you so much!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Check out this group here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
    Lots of folks are on the same journey
  • kryssu
    kryssu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started at 113 kg (aprox 250lbs) and I need to lose 53 kg (aprox. 116 lbs) to reach my perfect goal, but 48kg (aprox 105 lbs) would be great also. In one month I lost 8 kg (aprox. 17 lbs). From monday I will start going to aqua gym to add a exercise program to my journey. Feel free to add me
  • 592jmac
    592jmac Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 17st 4 and I've lost 2st 2 in the last 2 nearly 3 months but I've still got a long way to go, losing 110lb isn't easy.
  • candiejayne
    candiejayne Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Goal is to lose 170 lbs. Down 14 now.
  • emmer415
    emmer415 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started with this today - I joined MFP awhile back but never did anything with it. The scale this morning was a wake up call! I'm at 247, and my goal is 150. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • WordWhisperer
    WordWhisperer Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    zgiarc wrote: »
    I've been going since December 27. I'm currently down 27 pounds. Hoping to lose at least 104 pounds total!

Decenber 29, with 25 pounds for me, with a somewhat unknown goal but it's at *least* 104 more. :)
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Aleeshawilliams22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    To all my friends in the "100 lb" club, how are we doing?!?
  • Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Please may I join?
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    To all my friends in the "100 lb" club, how are we doing?!?

Thanks for asking Aleesha ... So far I've been the same as 'always', which is move in a narrow band of weight up and down with an extremely slow downward or maintenance trend. I joined in on some Activity challenges, some of which begin today in the hopes that they keep me on track with being more active than is customary for me.

For 2016, I have the ambition of dropping 50 pounds in a big push toward getting out of the 200's. Thus far ..
    In January I focused my food plan a maintenance intake and was successful for the month.
    in February I focused a deficit intake and cutting certain types of carbohydrates from my diet while increasing protein and was able to trim just under 5 pounds ... however I am not especially excited by this loss because I've been there before and know that 5 pounds, for me, could be water weight instead of true fat loss.
    I'm continuing the caloric deficit with continued focus on better meal planning for March. Along with the activity challenges I expect to see myself out of the 240's this month. That's my goal.
  • bodymindmusic
    bodymindmusic Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Day 235, 677 miles, 31 lbs down. Add me!
  • uoflgirl89
    uoflgirl89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just started my journey yesterday. Was on here before a few years back and lost 61lbs. after an injury the weight just kept climbing and looking in the mirror I decided I needed to change and not blame the weight on my injury anymore. So here I am looking to lose around 105 to 110lbs altogether. Im at 290 and want to get down to 180.. So lets get strated. feel free to add me. looking for all the motivation I can get.