That stuff... called Cellulite

Options
Well the headline describes it! Any exercises help target thigh cellulite? Home remedies?? Share... Share... Share!!!

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Nope. Creams won't make it go away. All I can say is that mine was greatly reduced with weight loss, and think strength training played a good part as well. It is still there but it is getting better and better and actually does not bother me anymore.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    It sucks but you can't target areas for loss. You're best bet is to loose weight and it will reduce. Mine has. It can get better. Just watch your calories and if you can, get in some lifting to keep your muscles.
  • csillabrimer978
    csillabrimer978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/CzxoisqfU2o try this , it will strengthen your inner thigh muscle- will make your thighs look sexier in just 8 weeks
  • csillabrimer978
    csillabrimer978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Btw your thigh and belly will be last to go, mine stayed until I got under 120lb (5'1) so be patient and if you still got fat to lose know that your belly and thighs will be last to shrink
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    True cellulite may never completely go away but fat loss and strength training can help its appearance.
    http://breakingmuscle.com/womens-fitness/the-dirty-little-secret-of-the-female-athlete-cellulite
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    True cellulite may never completely go away but fat loss and strength training can help its appearance.
    http://breakingmuscle.com/womens-fitness/the-dirty-little-secret-of-the-female-athlete-cellulite

Thanks for sharing
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Btw your thigh and belly will be last to go, mine stayed until I got under 120lb (5'1) so be patient and if you still got fat to lose know that your belly and thighs will be last to shrink

its different for everyone.

and no, there is no topical anything that will help cellulite. work on losing fat and then increasing muscle to help smooth it out. mine has decreased significantly, but as a woman, will always have some (we all do LOL)
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Yep. All women (and some men, too) have cellulite. It's just the way our fat "looks." Some appears smoother than others (mine is not smooth; thanks genetics :/ ).

Losing overall body fat can/will diminish the appearance. At my heaviest, the back of my thighs carried enough fat that my dimpled butt and dimpled thighs melded together in one giant butt-thigh, lol.

At my leanest, just a cute little cellulite "pile" underneath each cheek. I was lean enough to have visible abs, yet still have those deposits. I accept that I will always have them, as I've no desire to reduce my body fat below 20%.
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That stuffs a Bit*ch and unfortunately I only have it on my upper thighs. I have what you call Softball Thighs! :)
    I know that it will only come off with hard work and healthy eating which is what I do. I just have to have hope it will come off sooner rather than later. I know it will be the last to go though. Just keep on truckin'!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I'd say many women have it but not all. I don't have it, though I have other body foibles to deal with so it's not like I'm ahead of the game or anything.
  • jewelmama585
    jewelmama585 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Look up Ashley Black's fascia blaster!!