What is the Dumbest thing you have done?

Options
tictacto3
tictacto3 Posts: 291 Member
edited February 2016 in Chit-Chat
Recently or in the past?

I jumped into a sea full of sharks recently , hey I asked if there was sharks cause there was Dolphins and whales and they said no just big fish.. Then one butted and whacked me with its tail :#

Replies

• cjferguson40
    cjferguson40 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    sirenjo wrote: »
    Recently or in the past?

I jumped into a sea full of sharks recently , hey I asked if there was sharks cause there was Dolphins and whales and they said no just big fish.. Then one butted and whacked me with its tail :#

I just shivered and peed down my leg after reading that...

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this thread, does that count ?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I asked a coworker why she needed her purse to go to the bathroom one time (we were both in our early 20's)
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    sirenjo wrote: »
    Recently or in the past?

At least you weren't on your period!
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    I asked a coworker why she needed her purse to go to the bathroom one time (we were both in our early 20's)

Too funny. :D
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    Options
    get married .....
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    a biker chick in a bar......
  • 2fastasleep
    2fastasleep Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, crazy. The biggest fish I seen is koi carp.

I broke a glow band and poured the juice in my eye as a kid. Thought it would make me see in the dark. Painful mistake.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Encouraged my son to pet a wild alligator after a tour in the Everglades. We thought it was fake. Luckily it just hissed.

Father of the year award arrived a week later.
  • LisaM271970
    LisaM271970 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's hard to pick just one thing lol - I try to do better these days :)
  • belalindayuki
    belalindayuki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The lost glasses case
    One morning my glasses went missing. Since I have a bad sight(-2) and was late for work I just left. After work I searched my entire house but couldn't find them. I was furious. Anyway I went to my oculist the same day (who needs money anyway -.-) and asked him for a new pair with the same design I like and number of course. He just sat there and asked me dumbfounded:
    I am sorry is there something wrong with the pair you are wearing?
    I had my glasses on all the time. I mean seriously what the hell is wrong with me. One of the dumbest most embarrassing things I have ever done. Till today my oculist remind me in every visit of the lost glasses case.