Looking for vegan/ veggie friends! :)

Options
Hellooo!

I've had this account for a few years but haven't approached the community until now. It would be fab to have some like minded friends as I lack vegan/veggie friends.

I'm 23 & a student. I love hair dye & piercings. How do you do?

Replies

• VeganComicNerd
    VeganComicNerd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, it seems we have a few things in common. im in need of some vegan friends as well. ^-^
  • Resonate_
    Resonate_ Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yes! Vegan, Im on the transition of going plant based currently pescatarian eating a lot of fruits. Nice to see others alike. Here :)
  • woolerym1
    woolerym1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently vegetarian, trying to transition to vegan. I have many food allergies which is making this challenging. Allergic to soy, wheat, corn, sesame, peanuts and tree nuts etc. it's hard to find resources
  • Katie51192
    Katie51192 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there! We definitely have some things in common by the sound of it ^-^ I don't have many veggie friends either so it's cool to come across someone on here who is, and who also has similar interests. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • MissCatLady
    MissCatLady Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yay thanks people for replying :) I've added you all.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    You had me at the sight of Luna for a profile picture.
  • MissCatLady
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    Thank you mr butt :) what anime is your pic from?
  • bear17
    bear17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm veggie transitioning to vegan! Nice to meet you all!xx
  • 25brittany25
    25brittany25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am trying to make that transition ;) I am limiting dairy and cheeses. I just started my vegetarian lifestyle about a month ago. Meat all of a sudden makes me feel very sad.. lol!
  • eri5ca
    eri5ca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for almost a year, anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    Thank you mr butt :) what anime is your pic from?

It's from Noragami. It's Yato and Yukie
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    woolerym1 wrote: »
    Currently vegetarian, trying to transition to vegan. I have many food allergies which is making this challenging. Allergic to soy, wheat, corn, sesame, peanuts and tree nuts etc. it's hard to find resources

this is me too... I'm vegetarian and am almost completely transitioned to vegan (still slip up sometimes, mostly due to poor planning).
  • MissCatLady
    Options
    woolerym1 wrote: »

this is me too... I'm vegetarian and am almost completely transitioned to vegan (still slip up sometimes, mostly due to poor planning).

Same :) I'd say I'm 75% vegan ATM.
  • jlwolfrum
    jlwolfrum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jessie, 28 mother of two. Switched to a vegetarian diet a couple years ago while pregnant with my second son. It's been fantastic. My husband is an avid hunter and fisher so I do cook the wild game he brings home but other than that my husband and kiddos do great with a mostly plant based diet! I would love to be able to see your diaries and it may give me some inspration from time to time! Mine is open all the time!
  • sunshinelollybubble
    Options
    Hi! :) I've been a vegetarian for 10 years, and strictly vegan for about half that time. I'm mostly vegan (about 99/100 meals) and would love a buddy to chat with. About a year ago now my boyfriend of 7 years and I broke up and things have been turbulent. I gained about 25 pounds and my clothes don't fit and I don't feel great about myself. I could really use the extra support, and I find supporting/helping others to be equally rewarding. I'm 27, 5'3'' and 130lbs. I'm proud of you guys! :) We can do this! Keep going!
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm currently trying to make the change to become vegan. Feel free to add me :)
  • beccadailly95
    beccadailly95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    would love to meet more vegan people- I'm finally making the change, been a week so far and loving it. If anyone could look at my diary/add me to give me some suggestions that'd be fantastic x
  • ColossusCain
    ColossusCain Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Veggie here, coming up on a year. Also a comic nerd, Spartan racer, and ridiculous. You're all welcome to add me
  • AmberLightning
    AmberLightning Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi there need some friends :) feel free to add me ;)
  • MissCatLady
    Options
    You all sound fabulous! :)