Do your spouse or boyfriend look at skinnier women

Options

Replies

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    My husband does look at slimmer and/or more beautiful women, but I also look at men who are slimmer and/or more handsome than him. I think it's natural to look at people you find attractive, and it doesn't mean that the person you're with is UNattractive to you in comparison or that you want to run off with the person you're looking at.

As one of the above posters said, it's only bad if it's also disrespectful. I used to be bothered by the fact that hubby likes pictures of underwear models. It took a while of his reassuring me that he loves me and finds me attractive and sexy too (regardless of the extra weight) before I was completely comfortable with that, but now I don't mind.

A dear friend once said to me that his dad's quote for these situations was "it doesn't matter where you get your appetite, so long as you eat at home". :wink:
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ...nope.
  • squishprincess
    squishprincess Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    isnt that a troll account
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    My husband is most interested in if a woman is naked or not. Size doesn't really matter to him.

Exactly. He wouldn't care as long as they where wearing their birthday suit
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    lol tbh I find it weird when people say they only have eyes for their significant other. I'll often talk to my roommate about how dreamy people are, celebrities or just people we know and all she can talk about is how the only man she thinks is hot is her bf, and she doesn't even look at other guys anymore.

I'm sorry, but before you started dating him we literally spoke for hours about how beautiful one of the guys in our lecture was, and now you don't even think he's cute? I call baloney! It's fine to look at other people you find attractive.
  • tristen_leigh
    tristen_leigh Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Humans are physically attracted to other humans. That primal instinct doesn't magically turn off when you're in a relationship.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    MFP. Solving marital problems on the interwebs. One dysfunctional couple at a time.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    His eyes may wander, and that's ok, so long as they are the only body part that does. I window shop too, we're only human.
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    How do you think your spouse will feel about the buttocks augmentation then ? If she /he likes thinner ladies then how do you think they will react to you making your rear larger ? I'm not against cosmetic procedures at all, like I mentioned in your past threads. I've had plenty myself. I was just curious if your spouse is for or against the procedure?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    ???? My does it n I hate it

You're married to her? I didn't get that impression from your last thread. Congrats! I think it's wonderful that your being of the same gender no longer prohibits you from being married.

Since you hate her looking at skinnier women, and you are planning another butt augmentation, how does she feel about your upcoming procedure?
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

You're married to her? I didn't get that impression from your last thread. Congrats! I think it's wonderful that your being of the same gender no longer prohibits you from being married.

Since you hate her looking at skinnier women, and you are planning another butt augmentation, how does she feel about your upcoming procedure?
    kshama2001 wrote: »

I was also wondering this
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Your user name...stop it. Stop it right now. Don't be non_stop.

Do you ever check out a hot guy? Enjoy sexy actors in movies? Same thing!
  • Angela937
    Options
    Your user name...stop it. Stop it right now. Don't be non_stop.

I meant to quote the author of this post, sorry!
  • Angela937
    Options

Do you ever check out a hot guy? Or a sexy actor in a movie? Same thing!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmm. No. Wouldn't marry a person who disrespected me like that. My body pillow is a total gentleman and only has eyes for me.

On what planet do you live?

:laugh:
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    my ex did. my boyfriend does. skinnier, bigger, whatever catches their eye.

we ALL look. as long as hes not going after it physically or emotionally, its not a big deal.

i love my gym eye candy ;)
  • bunnerfly
    bunnerfly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    We both look at women/men we find attractive. Occasionally, we'll discuss it, as I find a lot of the women he finds attractive, attractive as well.

If he was openly comparing me to other women... Now that would be an issue. I think most of the issue comes when a partner compares THEMSELVES to someone else, and gets pissy because they feel inferior in some way because of their own insecurities.
  • bunnerfly
    bunnerfly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmm. No. Wouldn't marry a person who disrespected me like that. My body pillow is a total gentleman and only has eyes for me.

I like you.

• edwardmack23
    edwardmack23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well I like them thick so I look at thicker women but it's only a look
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    I just turn my waifu's eyes if she does that.
    fotopodborka-zabavnaya-krasivye-fotografii-neobychnye-fotografii_4933938928.jpg

Guy on the left is pretty hot even though I only see half his face. 8/10 WB