Mom's Support Group

Hi! Mom's comment below so I can add you!

I've lost 54 lbs since July and would love to help other moms reach their goals as well. I know it's difficult, but if I can do it ANYONE can! ht8wnacxcxqd.jpg

Replies

• UnicornAmanda1
    UnicornAmanda1 Posts: 56 Member
    Hey!! I am a mom to a 5 year old boy and a 9 mo old girl.
  • zeinababdoegueh
    zeinababdoegueh Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, thanks for your kind words. I m a single of a toddler and would like to lose 55 pounds.
  • doodieMama
    doodieMama Posts: 24 Member
    Hello fellow mamas!

I have two wonderful boys one is 7yrs old the other is 15 months and I still am trying to loose this baby weight!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Hi! I have 3 kids, 11, 7 and 5 months. I have lost about 30 since September, looking to lose 35-40 more.
  • rvaug214
    rvaug214 Posts: 3 Member
    Two kids and the youngest is 15 months. Any motivation or suggestions welcomed. We are all in this together. Children are great but they put our bodies through a lot.
  • Liv828
    Liv828 Posts: 24 Member
    Yay I was looking for fellow moms on here trying to lose weight. I'm a first time mom with a two year old. It's so hard but I know it's possible. The hardest part has been starting and staying motivated.
  • AmmonProbst
    AmmonProbst Posts: 17 Member
    I was looking for moms too! I'm a mom of 18 month old twin boys. I just reached my first goal and I'm moving on to my second goal of losing 3 more pounds! I'd love some support from other moms. 5ni7x8y8t1ci.jpeg
  • Liv828
    Liv828 Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • SarahPostma
    SarahPostma Posts: 1 Member
    Mom to 2 kids, 6 and 4. Looking to shape up and lose about 10-15lbs
  • mcuevas2012
    mcuevas2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me
  • butterfly21295
    butterfly21295 Posts: 8 Member
    I am a mom to 5 kiddos, ages 21, 12, 11, 8, and 6. I'd love to lose 27 pounds and not sure at all how to do it.
  • thultisu
    thultisu Posts: 11 Member
    Hello! Mom of a 3 year old and it's difficult to lose weight with a "meat n potatoes" husband and a snackish 3 year old about. I just restarted my p90x3 weight loss adventure and would like to have someone to be accountable to besides myself since that helps with motivation. Please add me because I can't seem to figure out how to add You!
  • sbrooks0387
    sbrooks0387 Posts: 167 Member
    hi! mom of 4. ages 6, 5, 3, 1. i have lost 17 pounds so far, and have about 23 more that i want to lose.
  • klaura7832
    klaura7832 Posts: 1 Member
    That's awesome!
  • Ciara_626
    Ciara_626 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm a mom of 2 little boys! Trying to loose weight and be healthier! We already eat healthy for the most part! But I want to loose about 60 pounds total but starting with small goals 10 pounds at a time!
  • one2bskiny
    one2bskiny Posts: 35 Member
    Please add me. I'm a mom of 3 boys. 22. 12 & 9. And I'm a new grandma of a 3 month old.
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Hello everyone. I am 23 years old and I have a 5 year old boy. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • Emcookohb
    Emcookohb Posts: 22 Member
    Hello! I'm a Mommy of two. Looking to be healthier and lose some weight. Feel free to add me!!
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Add me moms! I have a 10 month old and breastfeeding :)
  • Please add me!! I need help staying in track and being motivated to reach my goals. I'm 40 years old with a 17 and 8 year old. I want to be healthy not just for me but for them as well.