125 lbs goal

Options
Please motivate me to achieve this.

Replies

• FleaBailey
    FleaBailey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've lost that much over the past 2 years, and still hope to lose 80 more pounds. You can definitely do this--you just need to be patient, patient, patient. The longer you go, the slower the weight will come off. But it WILL come off.
  • coachfeliciad
    coachfeliciad Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yep, agree. Patience is key. It takes time and trial and error before you find what works for you but when you do, oh my God is that an awesome feeling!! Just remember: one day at a time, one pound at a time <3
  • lumina1414
    lumina1414 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yep, agree. Patience is key. It takes time and trial and error before you find what works for you but when you do, oh my God is that an awesome feeling!! Just remember: one day at a time, one pound at a time <3

Thanks a Lot for ypur encouragement
  • lumina1414
    lumina1414 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    FleaBailey wrote: »
    I've lost that much over the past 2 years, and still hope to lose 80 more pounds. You can definitely do this--you just need to be patient, patient, patient. The longer you go, the slower the weight will come off. But it WILL come off.

Thanks a lot.
    It really motivates me
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 94lbs! You can do this ! I have 66lbs to go!
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I made a 2 year plan for my goal (90 pounds). It seemed impossible until I saw monthly breakdowns and my planned non scale victories. So far it's been great to check off my goals! You can do this!
  • stephsteph1989
    stephsteph1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Needs some friends to motivate me and keep on track add me
  • 200pax
    200pax Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Please go through Success Stories section. You'll find lot of experiences, stories there including pics. I'm also in the same boat and keep visiting the section in between.