Who is working out today???

Options
I will be doing 60 minutes of circuit training with my personal trainer in a bit. What are you going to do today to get your sweat on?

Replies

• MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    After walking 2.5 miles home from work i shall be indulging in a jillian double! level 2 30 day shred and then level 1 yoga meltdown!! bring it on!
  • jesscsock
    jesscsock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did my boot camp this morning, then half hour in the gym ( ineed to pass some time!) I did the cross trainer and rower.
    Tonight I will be doing another hour in the gym, I haven't decided what yet though!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    5km run at lunch!

Karen
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Boxing lessons tonight!!
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    An hour at the gym--cardio and strenth training. It felt great!
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a Zumba class after school today :)
  • koylefam
    koylefam Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I put in 2.5 miles before the kids woke this morning.. then will be throwing in level 1 30 day shred this afternoon when they nap.... TODAY WILL BE GREAT
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a circuit training class at the gym.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I am going to Zumba tonight!
  • durbink
    durbink Posts: 2
    Options
    I just did a half an hour of intense intervals on the elliptical and then some of Ab Ripper X from the P90X series! And then later tonight, I have 2 sand volleyball games to play.
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 week 2 - followed by 6 week 6 pack woohoo!
  • TWEETIE19
    TWEETIE19 Posts: 54
    Options
    Was at the gym at 6:30, elipitical 30 min Row machine 10 min, tonight yoga. WOOHOO!!!!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I did a 55 min spin class. I may get a 3 mile run in this evening.
  • SGomez84
    SGomez84 Posts: 4
    Options
    Today is cardio day for me so 45 min of Zumba Wii.
  • Psialpha297
    Psialpha297 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Chest and Tricep Day at the gym followed by W2D3 of C25K
  • mzhouse
    mzhouse Posts: 1
    Options
    completed 13 minutes of interval training (running/walking)!!!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Day 8, level 1 of 30 Day Shred tonight when I get home from work, plus a bit more Cardio to round things off a bit. :)
  • Roo1026
    Roo1026 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    First session with my personal trainer this afternoon!! I'm pumped!! :wink:
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I will be working out today. I'm just not sure what exactly I will be doing. Maybe start the 30 day shred?
  • Jeri819
    Jeri819 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: I started using my 5-day pass to the nearest Gold's Gym yesterday. Love the equipment; especially the 'movie room', where you can watch a movie while using a stationary bike, treadmill, or elliptical. Did some oblique and abdominal exercises in the ladies fitness room before leaving. I plan to go back there for the next four days to see if I really like it. Looking forward to the spinning class and the BodyPump classes.

Still love my Turbo Jam with the Core ball (60 min with Beachbody's Chalene Johnson) more. That's a phenomenal workout!
    Trying to lose 20 lbs in 2 months before my birthday! We'll see. I need motivation. I'm doing this alone with too many temptations and distractions around me.