Looking for people with open diary for food inspiration

Options
Hey all,

I'm David, a 20 year old college kid from Malaysia. Anyway, is there anyone with open diaries that weigh their food willing to add me? I would like to see what others are having for breakfast in different parts of the world. I've been doing oatmeal and eggs every morning but looking for ways to change it up!

Nice to meet you all :) This is a great place!

Replies

• ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have a public diary I don't weigh my food but I can give recipes if asked :)
  • spitefully
    spitefully Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a public diary I don't weigh my food but I can give recipes if asked :)
    Thanks Elle! Friend request sent!
  • Msanitag
    Msanitag Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello! Nice to meet you and congrats on starting. I'm Anita, I am working to lose body fat and have been off and on for 3 years. My goal is to get to 15%. I love working out and I also meal prep. Add me if you like! :) we can encourage each other
  • njaalla
    njaalla Posts: 39 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hey!

If you're interested in what we have for breakfast in Northern Europe, you can send me a friend request. ;) It's not that spectacular, though. For me, it's usually some kind of porridge (spelt, oatmeal, mixed grains etc), quark or müsli.

You can also check the mfp blog for breakfast recipes. I tried the 3-ingredients pancakes last time, they were really good.