Motivation and Support

Options
hajajasma
hajajasma Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hey! My name is Sammy. I'm 5'7 and my start weight was 222.6 pounds. I have been using my fitness pal for three weeks and I'm down five pounds so far (217.6 pounds)! My goal is to lose fifty pounds by the end of the year. What are your goals?

Replies

• pbandbananas1996
    pbandbananas1996 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and my start weight is 156 pounds. My first goal weight is 145 pounds and my second goal weight is 140 pounds. Haven't lost a thing yet
  • KittiesGoMew
    KittiesGoMew Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great start, Sammy! I'm 5'3" (God, I feel like such a shorty compared to some of you women hah). My starting weight was 149lbs and now at 139.2. Really hoping to get to around 115ish :D
  • KittiesGoMew
    KittiesGoMew Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and my start weight is 156 pounds. My first goal weight is 145 pounds and my second goal weight is 140 pounds. Haven't lost a thing yet

When did you start?
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just rejoined MFP! IVe lost 11 lbs so far on weight watchers (6 weeks) but am now adding in exercise. I'm about 215 now and want to lose 50 more. I'm really out of shape and am doing Leslie Sansone walking DVDs. Looking for friends and support! So add me as a friend please!
  • amandastoneberger
    Options
    I've never put myself out there before. So here goes! I'm 5'4 170lbs. My goal weight is 135-140. My biggest problem is motivation and that's why I'm here. I have the Cize workout DVDs and just started drinking Omnihealth meal replacement shakes.