Restart ...get back on track.

Options
Hi my name is Ione.I was off my diet for about 2/3 months and gain back 20 pounds. I stop count my calories. I restart focus on my diet and hope loose the extra pounds and get health. All motivation and support its welcome!!!❤

Replies

• denise_niecy2003
    denise_niecy2003 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Lone! I'm Denise! Don't worry you will lose that 20 lbs right back we just gotta get back on track! I say we because I too fell off but I'm with ya, if you want support you got it! I will add you as a friend to keep each other motivated!! Good luck!
  • IoneTCrosby
    IoneTCrosby Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Denise!
  • IoneTCrosby
    Options
    Hi Denise! Its great see your progression
  • snooks452
    snooks452 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Denise and Lone... I'm struggling with getting back on track too. I took off 70lbs but have gained back 15, I've been feeling rather desperate. I'd like to join you two in the journey back to making healthy eating and exercise a priority in my life
  • IoneTCrosby
    Options
    You're Welcome snooks452 ! Its hard to keep off weight. But with determination and perseverance we will get back on track loosen and keeping it off!!!!❤
  • IoneTCrosby
    Options
    Hi Denise!!!❤ I was having trouble find out how to post or where...until now . I like you to know see yours post and reply its very great motivation for me ! Great job ! Thank you!!!❤