I think there is only one thing which make exception for dieting for ladies.

Options
RoseWodd
RoseWodd Posts: 5 Member
We have our lazy days some of us turn into complete b****** some of us turn into complete Criers and have cravings and pains but there is that 78% of us that have all hormones going off at one time and our bodies. And it's like living with a pregnant chick that isn't pregnant it's just one of our ladies. Just want to know if you think women should have a break are there ladies days.

Replies

• LiftedTrucks_and_PizzaHut
    Options
    That sounds like me. :open_mouth:

I was a mean guy when I started. Food was my pleasure, but now I view it as "eat to live, not live to eat".. Unless there's sprinkle donuts. Sprinkle donuts and dinosaur chicken nuggets are fair game.
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Lady days can totally screw up your efforts. It does me every time.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    I give myself those days....I figure there are going to be so many more "workout" days in my life to come, I deserve to baby myself if I'm not feeling up to it once a month or so. You only live once, why suffer when you could rest and eat icecream? ;) Only half kidding!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I'm mean all the time. I don't need to be hangry to be mean, it just happens.
  • rockstargreatness
    rockstargreatness Posts: 23 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    On it now and worst I ever had. Usually any exercise helps.

Did crunches and a plank yesterday, literally could not move for ten minutes afterwards.

Decided maintaining was fine yesterday.

I'll take the massive cramps today and yesterday's horrors as a message from my body.

I'll take a break if I wish. I have the other weeks of the month.

They're not going anywhere.

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    RoseWodd wrote: »
    We have our lazy days some of us turn into complete b****** some of us turn into complete Criers and have cravings and pains but there is that 78% of us that have all hormones going off at one time and our bodies. And it's like living with a pregnant chick that isn't pregnant it's just one of our ladies. Just want to know if you think women should have a break are there ladies days.

Do I think all women should have a free pass at their TOM? No. For 30 years, my period didn't affect me like your examples. Now it's debilitating, so I cut myself a lot of slack. You can't make this generalization to all women, however.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    @callsitlikeiseeit I know you have some strong opinions about this.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    @callsitlikeiseeit I know you have some strong opinions about this.

i have strong opinions about everything.

most of which can be summed up by ' suck it up buttercup'

;)

however, ive had my crazy pills that i only take on super high anxiety days (and going to the dentist will do that to me). and im a little more relaxed than normal. so youll get a ' hey do what you want, but when you dont lose weight, don't come cryin on here. '

thats my version of being nice and laid back.

LOL