Readers of Jenna Wolfe - Thinner in 30

Options
gmgiampa
gmgiampa Posts: 29 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
This group is dedicated to those reading and implementing the steps from Jenna Wolfe's Thinner in 30.

Hey Everyone! I started reading Thinner in 30 a couple days ago and am working on Step 3, getting in my 10k steps! I use a fitbit, I'm recording my food and I'm drinking my water FIRST THING in the AM. What step are you on? How's it going? Feel free to share your food intake for the day (Jenna told us to share with our friends). Keep yourself accountable and don't be ashamed to ask for help or support!

Replies

• gmgiampa
    gmgiampa Posts: 29 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I started reading Thinner in 30 a couple days ago and am working on Step 3, getting in my 10k steps! I use a fitbit, I'm recording my food and I'm drinking my water FIRST THING in the AM. What step are you on? How's it going? Feel free to share your food intake for the day (Jenna told us to share with our friends). Keep yourself accountable and don't be ashamed to ask for help or support!
  • fitnclear
    fitnclear Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just started reading as well and today is day 1. I drank 20 sips first thing in the morning. This will be fun.

I am charging my fitbit for the upcoming 10,000 steps...

• njpaula
    njpaula Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started reading Thinner in 30 yesterday. I started Step 1 today by drinking 20 sips of water. Looking forward to getting hydrated, curbing my hunger and boosting my energy! I want to lose 25 pounds.