Goal: 20 lbs lost by my 30th birthday

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Christi and I'm 29 - will be 30 at the end of September. I have two boys, ages 2 and 4, and I'm the typical story - gained weight with each pregnancy, and then a little beyond that. I want to lose 20 pounds by my birthday, and then another 10-15 by the end of the year. I have tried WW, and liked it, but calculating points got old. This seems easy and user-friendly, so I'm excited and hopeful that I'll succeed!

Replies

• katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Youll find the support and advice here very useful :) The site is very user-friendly and the people are super helpful!
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    This is a great spot! You'll find lots of people with similar goals and great success stories. Add me if you like.
  • kelzz193
    kelzz193 Posts: 120
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find lots of great support & resources on this site to help you get to your goals!
  • ande2994
    ande2994 Posts: 136
    Options
    I'm also turning 30 at the end of September and looking to lose about 20 pounds, although I can't blame kids for my weight -- mine was probably beer and cheese and a bad McDonalds breakfast habit which is now long gone.

Welcome!
  • liberty741
    liberty741 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 lbs by my 29th bday (October 19th) and another 20 by 30th bday! I am 50 lbs overweight and want to get my sexiness back! Feel free to add me.

:-)
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! MFP is a great place for motivation and support.
  • sunniebeehealthy
    sunniebeehealthy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want to do the same!! :smile:

Good luck! My birthday is in September and I will be the big 30 as well!!!
  • AShell97
    AShell97 Posts: 8
    Options
    this place is great! best of luck to you :)
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30 lbs by my 30th birthday (October 9th). Like you, I also have 2 kids (1 yr -turning 2 next month, and 8 yrs). Good luck on reaching your goals...