P90X Buddy needed! (:

Options
Okay, I've been trying my hardest to do P90X everyday, but I get SO sidetracked! I'm looking for somebody to help keep me on track until I get into the swing of things. I will do the same for you! Let me know if you are interested, it doesn't have to be someone who is doing P90X, just someone who wants to have a fitness buddy! (:

Replies

• mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i've done 2 rounds of P90X so i totally know what you are going through! My goal weight is 130 as well, and i can help motivate you!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X :)
    I'm on day 8 (Chest & Back) and doing it 4-5 times a week + gym twice a week.
  • nikkih_89
    nikkih_89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to try the P90X. My boyfriend has it. Si j would love to have a P90x fitness partner. My friends (not on mfp) keep saying how hard it is and stuff as if I can't do it which in turn makes me want to prove them wrong. So doing this would be ideal! Plus I need to do workouts besides walking on days i dont do zumba.
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've got a group of women on facebook who are in various stages of P90X. It's a great place to talk about the workouts and to motivate each other as well. We are very active over there. We just like the feel and the easiness of facebook to not miss comments, etc over the openness of mfp. It's a closed, secret group, so none of your other friends even sees that you are in it. If any of you women would like to join us, inbox me.
  • elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am starting the P90X today. I may not be able to do it everyday because of a knee injury but I want to do it at 4-5 times a week. I also go to the gym 3-4 a week(just elliptical and treadmill). so you can add me if you like.
  • Paintbynumb3rs
    Paintbynumb3rs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just got my P90x in and I'm starting tomorrow!
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start. I am hoping to do it in 120 days due to some travel plans. Really need to get some accountability as well!
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am on my second round of P90X. Just restarted 6/20. It's a tough program but completely worth it. Anyone interested, please feel to add me for motivation and to answer questions.

I've got a forum thread up here somewhere with results from my first 90 days entitled: "There and Back Again, A P90X Tale." It has my fit test results as well as before during and now pics.

Good luck to all of you.
  • mel0215
    mel0215 Posts: 5
    Options
    Im starting P90X on Monday!! :) I could probably use the motivation as well.. i just know its going to kick my butt
  • Kaelinnn_102
    Kaelinnn_102 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    THANKS! :D You all are awesome & good luck to those that are starting it like I am! :)