200+lbs to lose. Going to need support!

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsHuffmanNC
    MrsHuffmanNC Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't often put numbers out there but here it goes. When I started I was 450 pounds. I am down 73 pounds since CHRISTMAS. It's all easier said then done and not everyday is going to be perfect. Keep it simple to start with small changes and small goals.
  • luckylaw
    luckylaw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress to those above!
    I'm just getting started again. I'm in the need to lose 200+ club. I get to hating myself for having lost 70lbs before and just putting it right back on. All that has happened in the past though and doesn't change that I need to be positive about today. I've done just two days of healthy eating. I need support and am willing to support anyone who has trouble staying on the wagon. I feel like I know all the information out there on how to lose weight, I just need to motivate myself to do it!
  • MarjorieStevens
    MarjorieStevens Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need to lose almost 200 lbs as well and would love someone else to take that journey with. I have fibromyalgia and arthritis so moving is difficult but I have started working out with light weights sitting in a chair on the days I just can't stand the pain of walking. It's not much, but on my book, any movement is better than none. I've been doing this 20 days now and am having some success. I just keep telling myself every day brings another opportunity to start over.

I also have Fibromyalgia and I also believe that anything is better than nothing. Good on you! Add me as a friend and we'll take our journey together.