weightless before and after photos from 30 day programs

Options
cbkb1234
cbkb1234 Posts: 94 Member
I'd like to see if anyone has had some great results from programs such as 21 day fix, 30 day shred or anything like that!!!

Replies

• rachaelbell21
    rachaelbell21 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't have photos but I have just finished 30 day shred and have lost 11 inches!
  • echmain
    echmain Posts: 103 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Any plan with the words "fix" or "shred" automatically registers a 9.6 on the B...S...o-meter.
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    gbclt0o9464w.jpgim not brave enough to post all pics yet-but here is my back. 21 day fix....not bs.....but not going to actually fix my body in 21 days. However, first 21 days got me going and breaking bad habits! Can't wait to see day 63 pics!
  • cbkb1234
    Options
    Hi, I don't have photos but I have just finished 30 day shred and have lost 11 inches!

WOW! that a lot!! I'm doing it right now! lost 3 lbs so far in week 1. Which weights did you use? 3, 5 or 8?
  • cbkb1234
    Options
    Agirard25 wrote: »
    gbclt0o9464w.jpgim not brave enough to post all pics yet-but here is my back. 21 day fix....not bs.....but not going to actually fix my body in 21 days. However, first 21 days got me going and breaking bad habits! Can't wait to see day 63 pics!

Awesome job!!! did you do the full program such as eating her foods or did you just do the videos? and ate healthy on your own? look forward to your reply!!! You look amazing after the 21 days for sure! Huge difference!
  • cbkb1234
    Options
    echmain wrote: »
    Any plan with the words "fix" or "shred" automatically registers a 9.6 on the B...S...o-meter.

I've actually done the 30 day shred before and looked amazing after, this is of course with healthy eating and extra exercise like cardio. I just wanted more reviews from other people on different programs like 30DS these programs are definitely NOT easy and require commitment.
  • Agirard25
    Options
    I am doing the videos almost everyday--following along in order--and if I don't do a video I do something different (last night I played in a soccer game! First game in 20 years!!! SO FUN!) or I run (3-5 miles, not very fast). I am drinking shakeology for breakfast everyday with 2 green cups of spinach, and one purple of fruit. The rest of the day I am eating accordingish to the 21 day fix plan, but I am not super super strict by any means. I just strive to get the protein containers into the day, and the veggie containers. I try not to go over the 3 portions (small portions!) of carbs allowed....but sometimes I definitely do. I still have wine/beer/drinks but I have been trying to cut back on them during the week. Basically, I am "sort of" following the eating--but just making sure to eat healthy and ample veggies and protein, some fruits, and few carbs. I am so happy with the results--I wish I were brave enough to post my side shots....you can totally see the difference!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl keep up the good work
  • Agirard25
    Options
    Thanks!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!