hello :) caligirl here

Options
Hi there I'm new here ^^
Is there any vegan or vegetarian folks out here? :) if so, then message me or add me :) I'd love to have company as well as help positively motivate those on this similar journey with me :)
My weight loss goal is around 50 lbs :)

Replies

• kittygoesvegan
    kittygoesvegan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from Boston but moving to Cali soon :) Also I'm vegan with quite a long weight loss journey ahead. Nice to meet you!
  • tofufortheanimals
    Options
    Hello :smile: I'm from England and I'm vegan too! I don't have much to lose but I'm rubbish with dieting so it might take a while - I could definitely do with some motivation in the form of other vegans :lol:
  • NaturesHealthyLivingFairy
    Options
    Hello :smile: I'm from England and I'm vegan too! I don't have much to lose but I'm rubbish with dieting so it might take a while - I could definitely do with some motivation in the form of other vegans :lol:

Hello, im so sorry this reply is so late! I honestly didn't know how to check my community messages till just yesterday x.x if you still love myfitnesspal I'd love to add you :) I hope your weight loss is going well ^^
  • NellyOhh
    NellyOhh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm following the vegan lifestyle, looking to lose 50lbs as well. And I'm from Cali! Add me :)
    Options
    NellyOhh wrote: »
    I'm following the vegan lifestyle, looking to lose 50lbs as well. And I'm from Cali! Add me :)

That's awesome!!! :) hello fellow vegan friend ^^ sounds like a wonderful goal! :D mines is around 60 lbs to lose as well so pretty close :D
    I'll add you as soon as I find the button on my phone's app that lets me add friends, I can't seem to locate it lol.
  • AmberLightning
    AmberLightning Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    vegan whole food plant based here :) feel free to add me as a friend :)
    Options
    vegan whole food plant based here :) feel free to add me as a friend :)

Awesome!! :D sounds great! :) I'll add you ^^
  • NellyOhh
    NellyOhh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I did accept your request :)
    60lbs? Well I started off heavier lol. So far I've lost 10lbs. Now I need the 50 lol. How is it going for you so far? I'm new too, no worries
    Options
    NellyOhh wrote: »
    Hi!! I did accept your request :)
    60lbs? Well I started off heavier lol. So far I've lost 10lbs. Now I need the 50 lol. How is it going for you so far? I'm new too, no worries

Thank you \^-^/
    Yeah I have 60 to lose in total, but I've lost about 5 so far so..I have 55 ish left :) Its going splendid for me \^o^/ I've made several superfood discoveries that helped alot and I'm learning consistency is key :D over all I'm doing pretty well :)
    Wow ten pounds is a great achievement! :) keep it up :D how has it been coming along for you? :) Hopefully it hasn't been too difficult thus far.
    *positive vibes* ^^