Replies

• MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    My jeans are sagging!!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    We ate out several times this weekend and I stayed within my calorie limits. For the first time in my life I didn't feel like "Oh my gosh, this may be the last time I get to eat this...".
    A friend whom I hadn't seen since November asked me how much I've lost.
    I couldn't figure out why my leggings seemed to be going higher and higher on my belly... apparently it's because there's less belly for it to stretch around. LOL
    I've been getting dizzy here and there and I have been having a hard time figuring out why... I took my Blood Pressure, and it's quite low... I think when I go back to the doctor, she may have to lower my blood pressure medication.
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    2 day in a row now I've walked just over 10 miles.
  • justjumpit278
    justjumpit278 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This morning when my alarm went off at 5:45 to get to the gym before work, I seriously contemplated going back to sleep for another hour. But I reminded myself that another hour of sleep wasn't going to help me lose weight and I got my butt to the gym!

And my jeans I have on today fit a lot looser than they use to!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    had to buy a new belt!!!
  • notcorky
    notcorky Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can get my wedding and engagement rings off. And my pants are LOOSE!
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I had a serious craving for pizza and bread with meaty sauce from the local pizzaria today for lunch. I talked myself down, and am choosing to stick with my grilled chicken and brussel sprout backed lunch. Easier on the waistline and pocketbook :)

Its the little day to day choices that lead to success!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    An inch gone from my hips, an inch from my belly, and half an inch from my bum! I love the tape measure :D
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I made it through a complete Les Mills body combat group class (twice so far) and a spin class, three months ago that would have been impossible.
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I ran a total of 24.58 k in February! And I made a goal of running 30 k for March!
  • markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Ran into some co-workers I hadn't seen in a year or more. They were at a table in another room so I didn't get too close. Later one gal posted on FB she'd eaten there and I'd commented it was nice to see her. She came back with were you there? She admitted she had no idea it was me!
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Got a compliment from a co-worker letting me know I was looking good.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I just came from my doctor's office. My resting heart rate is 54, not bad for a 58 year old, formerly morbidly obese woman!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I had a pair of grey pants that were my goal dress pants for the longest time. I used to wear them to work when they finally zipped even though I had a muffin top because I liked them so much. They're now so big I don't have to undo the button to pull them down. I think I need new goal pants. :)
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    sonjavon wrote: »
    I've been getting dizzy here and there and I have been having a hard time figuring out why... I took my Blood Pressure, and it's quite low... I think when I go back to the doctor, she may have to lower my blood pressure medication.

This happened to me. Be careful! Getting REALLY dizzy may sneak up on you like it did me. I'm off my blood pressure med now.
  • QueenofGuac
    QueenofGuac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a 38 day streak on MFP! :)
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    I coloured my hair this morning, and instead of just sitting around waiting for the timer I paced back and forth in the bedroom to get some steps in while it developed. :)

I also tried on a smart pair of pants that I hoped to wear to a job fair tomorrow, and was surprised they actually fit - haven't worn them for a couple of years!
  • mirandan73189
    mirandan73189 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Let's see...I'm on a 22 day streak on MFP, I did all the movements in my boot camp class at the gym this morning, my face seems thinner, I've gotten compliments from a co-worker and my boyfriend, and I feel amazing for the first time in years!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I went to the gym before sunrise. I'm a night owl so this was a real challenge. I needed to get a work out in though, so I did it! Oh and a gym instructor I hadn't seen for a while said I was looking good! :) Well done everyone else, great NSVs!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!