The Merits of Zumba Games

Options
Hi all!

I got Zumba World Party for the Wii U at the end of January, and have spent the last month playing it at least 4 days a week, for about 35-45 minutes a day. Since I've started I've lost 7 pounds in combo with calorie counting!

I also picked up Zumba Fitness Core on a whim yesterday, but I can't really find any concrete reviews talking about results online. Has anyone played this version? Has anyone else had any awesome video game success?

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of Zumba Wii games. I think one is Fitness Core (it's something about core). It's one of many things I use to keep active when outdoor chores slow down which is a real problem for me. In that manner I count is as part of my success with weight loss.
  • blancoms
    blancoms Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have all the Wii zumbas except for the kids. I love the original and world party. I've been using it as my source of cardio for the last month and I'm sure its helped contribute to my weight loss in addition to calorie counting. Most days I do at least an hour. Sometimes up to three. Its certainly helped my cardiovascular endurance.
  • Optimistic1979
    Optimistic1979 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I stopped buying all those games and started watching zumba videos on YouTube. I love it because I can choose the songs and routines I love. But good luck on your journey ☺
  • blancoms
    blancoms Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I stopped buying all those games and started watching zumba videos on YouTube. I love it because I can choose the songs and routines I love. But good luck on your journey ☺
    This too is a great idea! I search my favorite songs for the best routine and you can make your own workout. Sometimes they aren't filmed the best so it can be hard to follow, but its a good way to mix up the music.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I have all the games and really enjoy them, but I also do Zumba videos from YouTube. I download them and put them into iTunes and just tell them to shuffle. Then I just stop when I hit the time I want.