Getting my life back! Weight loss journey :)

Options
mel_the_shell
mel_the_shell Posts: 48 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Working 50hrs a week and caring for a 7r old...stress eating is real. Gained 30lbs in 2yrs. Giving up unhealthy eating and making it priority to start moving more. I know this journey won't be easy but I know it will be more than worth it.

Replies

• NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Gotta start somewhere. Congrats to on taking charge! Feel free to add for motivation and support
  • Misrav17
    Misrav17 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It will be an investment of time in yourself that you will definitely appreciate when you have more to give to your work and your child once you have gained energy and motivation. Enjoy the journey!! :)
  • NellyOhh
    NellyOhh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Can totally relate. Have a one year old and was working most of the day... Now I'm taking a break from work. Trying to fix this lol 50lbs is my goal. Add me ☺️
  • mel_the_shell
    Options
    It's hard to find the time with little ones. Good luck. I hope to hear of your progress
  • mel_the_shell
    Options
    Thanks y'all!
  • BigMac14
    BigMac14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i told my wife that i feel bad when: i get off work late, knowing that my son hasn't seen me all day, then I need to go to the gym, which takes away more time from him.

I am doing it for him, but its still hard during the week. We have a system now where i handle a lot of the morning responsibilities with him, that way i get "my time" in with him.

still sucks....
  • mel_the_shell
    Options
    It is a tough thing. I'm working out on my days off and during lunch so I won't cut into quality time. Time management is important
  • mel_the_shell
    Options
    Gotta start somewhere. Congrats to on taking charge! Feel free to add for motivation and support

Thanks a bunch!
  • mel_the_shell
    Options

Thanks a bunch!
    Misrav17 wrote: »
    It will be an investment of time in yourself that you will definitely appreciate when you have more to give to your work and your child once you have gained energy and motivation. Enjoy the journey!! :)

You're right! Thanks
  • 2hana
    2hana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It is tough. I find myself stealing from my sleep time (I know that's bad). Hang in there chick you got this!
  • mel_the_shell
    Options
    2hana wrote: »
    It is tough. I find myself stealing from my sleep time (I know that's bad). Hang in there chick you got this!
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • marycastro209
    marycastro209 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D