What are your favorite "bad" foods?

Options
Just curious to see what some people enjoy.

I'll forever love pizza, hot wings and bacon. Those are my downfalls and Pizza Hut has a new wing sauce..

Jim Beam Spicy Bourbon BBQ.
My soul left my body when I discovered these.

Replies

• revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Pizza, pretty much chocolate anything lol, cheesecake (I don't eat it often because if I did there would be problems), Spicy Nacho Doritos...

...and lots of rum and coke, piña colada, root beer floats with rum and did I mention rum?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    none, because there are no bad foods.

• pacificnorthwitch
    pacificnorthwitch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Chips, candy, beer, whiskey
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered doughnuts. Entenmanns. Not that they are "bad" but I could just eat too many and then get some more.
  • lsecula
    lsecula Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wings, beer, ice cream
  • AigreDoux
    AigreDoux Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    wine
  • revolucia78
    Options
    pondee629 wrote: »
    Not that they are "bad" but I could just eat too many and then get some more.

This.
  • danacondah
    danacondah Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh man okay... so idk if this qualifies as bad but it never fits my macros therefore it's my go-to "bad" meal...

Trader Joe's
    Grab a pack of steamed lentils and a tub of super oily yummy bruschetta mix from the refrigerator section. Mix em together, keep em chilled. Scarf every once of it up with a 2ft long toasted french baguette. Mic drop.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    As far as indulgences go, I'd say New Mexican cuisine in general, pizza...but it has to be good quality pizza; Dominoes and Pizza Hut and the like do nothing for me and I'd rather pass...hot wings...again, they have to be good and unfortunately I make them better than most restaurants which makes it feel like not such a treat...Fish 'n Chips...a nice rack of baby back ribs all to myself...Brats and beer...
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I don't have bad food only good food!
  • revolucia78
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    As far as indulgences go, I'd say New Mexican cuisine in general, pizza...but it has to be good quality pizza; Dominoes and Pizza Hut and the like do nothing for me and I'd rather pass...hot wings...again, they have to be good and unfortunately I make them better than most restaurants which makes it feel like not such a treat...Fish 'n Chips...a nice rack of baby back ribs all to myself...Brats and beer...

yummm... fish and chips.
  • candistyx
    candistyx Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options
    pondee629 wrote: »
    Chocolate covered doughnuts. Entenmanns. Not that they are "bad" but I could just eat too many and then get some more.

I think if "bad" food got a definition, this should be it. The ones you can't control yourself around.

Mine is really anything brought to work by a client (donuts, gift baskets, cookies) when I'm alone otherwise I'm really good at portion control. :)
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    i dont consider anything bad... buuut high calories, pizza, pasta, steak potato mac and cheese dinner, ice cream, baguette with butter and salt, all the cheeses.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    oh and all mexican food from arizona and colorado.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Pizza....gets me every time.
    I really wish it would stop showing up at my door.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Anything with cheese and noodles. Lasagna is probably my biggest weakness. Cheese, noodles, sauce... when I was anemic I had pica disorder and it was ice cream, or iced drinks. It sucks having a craving for ice cold things (and ice itself) all the time (icee for breakfast? Sounds great, ugh!)
  • dollydiva2
    dollydiva2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Pastry, especially cheese straws or parmesan biscuits
    Bacon and brie baguettes and croissants
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    oh and all mexican food from arizona and colorado.

They've got nothing on New Mexico...
  • LiftedTrucks_and_PizzaHut
    Options
    MommyMeggo wrote: »
    Pizza....gets me every time.
    I really wish it would stop showing up at my door.

You can imagine my struggle when I worked at a Pizza Place.