Severe Anxiety - RA - hypothyroid ... Looking for friends

Options
Hi everyone I am 31 years old and have been battle with my weight most of my life. But the last 5 years I've been diagnosed with some chronic illness and I already have autoimmune disorder and it's been super tough.

I'd love to talk to others and have some friends to talk to when days get tough.

I had been doing well, but the last two weeks I've been way off track - I think it would help to have others to talk to!

Thanks

Replies

• Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am fairly new (1 month) as well.

I am a bit older than you, but we have RA and anxiety in common.

Feel free to friend me if you want!

:)
  • desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . I'm 29, diagnosed with ankylosing spondiltitis ans tmj. I'm been in a flare for months now, so I'm here
  • Eeyorefit
    Eeyorefit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have Serve RA diagnosed 16 years ago . Also have MS diagnosed 21 years ago. have lost 45 lbs so far have 50 to 60 left to go. looking for support
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I'm hypothyroid as well and although I don't have the official diagnosis, my RA markers are apparently off the charts so I have that to look forward too. Feel free to add me if you like
  • kjwillie
    kjwillie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey! I deal with chronic joint issues and anxiety on a daily basis. Feel free to add me if you like! :)

• RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of health issues including bipolar, pcos, ibs, injured knee. I really struggle with self motivation so I set up a daily accountability group on here few days ago for people with highest weight ever of around 300lb or lots more. Anyone fitting that criteria is very welcome to join us. 50 lovely members and counting so far and group is very active.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112934-over-300lb-daily-accountability-group
  • KevannC
    KevannC Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Added you!