Is it bad to do arms 3-4 times a week.

I've been crushing arms 3-4 times a week. I've noticed a big size increase prob cause I have a blood pump constantly . Am I going to be counter productive soon ?

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    How often do you do legs?
  • buddewilde
    buddewilde Posts: 23 Member
    Lol once a week I started to do them more often recently. But I do have decent size legs without working them out.
  • buddewilde
    U just made me think my legs are small now I'm really going to work my legs now lol
  • buddewilde
    Also will prob help me get closer to my goal weight of 205 I'm @ 190 right now
  • buddewilde
    usmcmp wrote: »

• buddewilde

My legs are 23"
  • usmcmp
    If you are performing upper body compound lifts twice per week there's no reason to hit arms what is essentially every other day. You're more likely to hamper progress in other areas by focusing on biceps and more likely to develop imbalance between biceps and triceps. The only reason I see to isolate biceps more than twice per week would be if they are seriously lagging compared to the rest of your body.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    buddewilde wrote: »

My legs are 23"

So are mine.
  • usmcmp

My legs are 23"

Mine are 28" and my waist is smaller than yours. I'm also a competitive bodybuilder, so my goals are probably different than yours.
  • buddewilde
    Yeah I would do shows but I'm not into the whole juice thing and those natty shows guaranteed those guys ran gear at one point.
  • buddewilde

My legs are 23"

Mine are 28" and my waist is smaller than yours. I'm also a competitive bodybuilder, so my goals are probably different than yours.
    I'm no pro I just wanna look good and proportionate. And feel strong .
  • usmcmp
    Yeah I would do shows but I'm not into the whole juice thing and those natty shows guaranteed those guys ran gear at one point.

I've know plenty of natural people to win at non-tested events. I know I am at a disadvantage being natural, but it just makes winning that much sweeter.
  • buddewilde

arditarose wrote: »

My legs are 23"

So are mine.
    Is that a compliment or a chirp lol

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member

My legs are 23"

So are mine.

I actually don't know lol.
  • buddewilde

I've know plenty of natural people to win at non-tested events. I know I am at a disadvantage being natural, but it just makes winning that much sweeter.
    I'm seem a little more interested in the physique category compared to the bodybuilding. I'm guessing u do bodybuilding ?
  • stu424duggan
    stu424duggan Posts: 8 Member
    Watch ct fletcher command you to grow lol

Arms arms arms !
  • buddewilde

My legs are 23"

So are mine.

I actually don't know lol.
    Lol lets just say we deezed lol

• usmcmp

I'm seem a little more interested in the physique category compared to the bodybuilding. I'm guessing u do bodybuilding ?

Bodybuilding in natural and women's physique in non-tested federations.

Men's physique can be won without steroids. I've watched it happen many times. Guys get up there too big or too shredded or simply blow the posing because they never bothered practicing since they figured the steroids were a guaranteed win.
  • buddewilde

Bodybuilding in natural and women's physique in non-tested federations.

Men's physique can be won without steroids. I've watched it happen many times. Guys get up there too big or too shredded or simply blow the posing because they never bothered practicing since they figured the steroids were a guaranteed win.

Well I guess I've never been envolved enough in the sport see that side of it. But yeah it would a pretty cool accomplishment to place at a show. You may have sparked a goal for the near future. I'm going to look into it more I really love working out and seeing progress and I also miss sports and that competitive vibe.