165 Pounds Lost So Far

Options

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    awesome awesome awesome!! so super happy of you!!
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You are an awesome inspiration! You look great and so much healthier for you! Thanks for sharing!
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Bundyman
    Bundyman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement. I'm touched by the support I get from others.

I'm feeling extra motivation in the gym today.

vhlo2d9dpdxx.jpeg
  • popsicle61
    popsicle61 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
  • Chris_2013
    Chris_2013 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Amazing dedication!
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! Look at you, taking control of your life and you look amazing. Bravo sir you are a rock star!
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Rock on!!!! You go, boyyyyyy! Thank you for sharing :)
  • mona52bask
    mona52bask Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful. You really look like a different person. Thanks for sharing your story. You have inspired me to keep going, stay focus. Hopefully one day I will get back to a normal size.
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look great - and healthy!
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look great! Bravo! Its just amazing to see how alive you look now compared to the before pic!
  • ForReal16
    ForReal16 Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story and progress!! You are truly inspiring!! I have been on the roller coaster for many years ... but I'm hopeful. I have a few incentives to keep me going. My oldest son will graduate next year & I don't want to be the "fat" mom in the pictures!! Also, he is thinking about joining the military but has to shape up to even be considered. With that being said, I have completely changed my way of cooking and what we eat. It's mostly proteins & vegetables. I just started 17 days ago & can already tell my clothes are getting looser :-) So you keep up the good work!!! BTW ... I loved the last photo -- you look great!!!!
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing and being an inspiration!
  • taoa13
    taoa13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • behnybaby
    behnybaby Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WTG, you have worked so hard and done a great job. Enjoy your healthy new life.
  • K10D2015
    K10D2015 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Keep it up.
  • peternixon12
    peternixon12 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic well done keep it up
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Keep up the positive attitude!!
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You are such an inspiration.
  • elbrujo53
    elbrujo53 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, man! Even when you do not want to be an inspiration, you are!. That is 1.2 pounds/week. Very difficult to keep on the long term. Congrats! Could you share some of your numbers/facts? Food calories per day? What type of exercise? Key of your success (so far)? What is your ultimate goal? Thanks for sharing. I've lost 32 pounds myself and still working.....165 boy oh boy...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!