I have a question, please help me......

Options
I believe that I can do this.....on my own, and with your all's support.....I just signed up for a program that designates 2 days of eating right, and a third day off.....maybe you've heard it....I don't really need it, do I? What do you think? I need help.......

Replies

• JesCrdr
    JesCrdr Posts: 28
    Options
    I believe that I can do this.....on my own, and with your all's support.....I just signed up for a program that designates 2 days of eating right, and a third day off.....maybe you've heard it....I don't really need it, do I? What do you think? I need help.......
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of that program before, but I think once you get started you won't want to waste your hard work from the previous two days on that day off...
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    can a Mom be a Mom for 2 days then take the third day off?

this is work but can be fun and rewarding and enjoyable but it is what it is

hang in there
    Dave
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Well this website helps you develop more of a lifestyle that you can continue after you get to your goal so I'd say don't do the other one. That really wouldn't be healthy either and you wouldn't do that for the rest of your life right? I'm sure you can do it everyday just don't be too strict on yourself! Good luck! :happy:

~Leash
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Don't deprive yourself of everything, just eat it in moderation...you'd be suprised how much your taste buds will change once you start eating healthier foods. You will learn to appreciate those treats!!
    The other day my husband was eating a little chocolate santa clause thing and I took a little bite and it tasted like heaven, where as before it was just chocolate. But that's all I needed was just a little taste.
    Keep within your cals each day, if you know you are going somewhere for dinner, take a look online at their menu selection and see what they have to offer, put it that extra 30 min cardio workout.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    With MFP I don't need to take days off. If I want something that won't fit in my calories I add some exercise. But honestly with a little planning ahead I can stay well within my calories and have pretty much anything I want in moderation. :bigsmile:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Well this website helps you develop more of a lifestyle that you can continue after you get to your goal so I'd say don't do the other one. That really wouldn't be healthy either and you wouldn't do that for the rest of your life right? I'm sure you can do it everyday just don't be too strict on yourself! Good luck! :happy:

~Leash

totally agree on the "developing a new lifestyle", cause that is EXACTLY what you are doing. My computer crashed for about 4 days - but because i am so careful as to what i put in my body now it was so easy to figure things out. It will make it that much easier once you've reached your goal to maintain that weight cause you will have so much more knowledge on the things you are putting into your body. You start comparing a donut = 300 or I could have a skinny cow ice cream bar = 130, a low fat jello pudding = 60, 2 caramel corn rice cakes = 100 and still be under 300 calories!!!
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I agree..dont take a day off..Get into a good eating habbit n stick to it..Thats what I'm tryin to do again..lol
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    I think MFP is enough to lose weight.

This sounds like it is trying to help you incorporate higher and lower calorie days.

I like to work in high calorie days occasionally to confuse my metabolism and a lot of people believe in that.... but trust me, you don't need a special program to do that! It just happens some times and I chalk it up to confusing my metabolism and move on...