seeking friends

Options
If you are seeking to loose weight and need a weightloss buddy feel free to add me. I can always use more friends on here! :)

Replies

• laurenmb411
    laurenmb411 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll be your buddy. My name is Lauren. Trying to follow a 1200 cal diet. Day 2. It's rough. I spent a full minute sniffing trail mix today. How are you doing?
  • Jennifer10229
    Jennifer10229 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Motivation and accountability is always needed here!! My husband brings home chocolate chip cookies which are fresh out of the oven EVERY day from work. I have avoided them for 10 days now..... total torture! Lol good luck!!!!
  • Irishsugar
    Irishsugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options

Motivation and accountability is always needed here!! My husband brings home chocolate chip cookies which are fresh out of the oven EVERY day from work. I have avoided them for 10 days now..... total torture! Lol good luck!!!!

Cookies?!?! My weakness... FRESH cookies... I don't think I could resist lol

Feel free to add me
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren..thanks :) I'm doing ok but sometimes its hard cuz I get tempted to just randomly pig out on some potato chips or eat more than I should but so far I haven't lost control yet lol my calorie deficit is higher 1477 calories per day but I've been able to lose weight so its exciting! :)
  • melynndaguillotte
    melynndaguillotte Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So I'm very new at this app. Not to sure how to add people. Could someone add me please. Looking to make new friends!!
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ill add you! :)
  • abbysanchez56
    abbysanchez56 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm new to this and would love to have some friends to keep me motivated and I can keep you motivated!! I'm trying to lose at leave 100lbs so I have a long way to go!! If you'd like to be my friend please send me a request!! I don't k ow how to do it lol. Thanks!!!!
  • mrsrawrsome
    mrsrawrsome Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • michelles709
    michelles709 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Goal is to lose around 20 lbs. I'm doing a Pilates challenge and then plan to start 30 day shred with jillian michaels. I eat around 1820 calories per day. Feel free to add me. I have an open diary and will be tracking everything i eat.
  • photocl1ck
    photocl1ck Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me, and if anyone has a fitbit you can add me there as well, great step challenges to motivate you to move
  • my_cleanfit_journey
    my_cleanfit_journey Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Always up for more friends and motivation from others as well as helping to motivate others! Please feel free to add me as well:)
  • jabberwocky918
    jabberwocky918 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Can't have too many fitness friends for motivation! Add me <3