Any plexus users?

Options
Anybody on here using Plexus? I'm wanting some friends using the same products as me!

Replies

• ksbrooks3
    ksbrooks3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started plexus two weeks ago and so far so good!
  • laura2813
    laura2813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm a Plexus user and Ambassador. I didn't start Plexus for weight loss reasons.... I actually started because of the health benefits. It has helped me in so many ways. Upset tummy - gone, tired all the time - gone, sleepless nights - gone, dry and brittle nails - gone, joint pain - went from daily to hardly ever. I can go on and on and on. I feel wonderful and if I lose weight in the process of all this I'm OK with that too.
  • janetkennedy13
    janetkennedy13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started Plexus a week ago!
  • liaalyn
    liaalyn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Plexus lover here too!
  • keithericahaggstrom
    Options
    Started plexus a week ago... 3lbs and 8 inches gone... I have lost 33 lbs since last year with watching my food (no exercise ) but I was stuck at 207 for a long time... then I cut out pop and lost 17 lbs! But then I just plateaued... so far so good! But I didn't start for weight loss, I have been struggling with depression, anxiety and a hormone imbalance.... I still have all three but I am starting to feel better and my episodes are becoming less frequent... planning on trying the probio 5 and bio cleanse next month.
  • jj1lawyer
    jj1lawyer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of trying Plexus. Have a friend who sells and swears by it (but I'm a skeptic of anyone who's trying to sell me a product). Spoke to another friend party night who says she likes it but has been inconsistent with use. I've heard a few people say it helped lower their cholesterol, less bloating, etc. Any updates from on people on this board? Are you still taking it? Why or Why not? What was your experience? This is the first board I've come across that seems to not just bash it for being a MLM. So I'm interested in true feedback. Thanks :)
  • teateatea23
    teateatea23 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    not sure if people are still following this thread... i've been taking the triplex from plexus for the past two months. if you're looking for pure weight loss it might help, but every body is different. for me it's eliminated my anxiety and increased my motivation to exercise and use movement as a stress reliever instead of binge eating. i definitely crave less sweets and my body feels awesome. it hasn't caused me to lose any weight thus far, but thats not why i'm taking it, i'm taking it for pcos and my thyroid.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    throw it where it belongs. In the toilet !
  • eiharris62
    eiharris62 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been using Plexus TriPlex and the MegaX for both Stress and my Thyroid but is has helped me with controlling my need for sweets and I have dropped 10 lbs. I am feeling better all the time!!
  • cydnee33
    cydnee33 Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Plexus made me violently ill and i threw up multiple times from the pink drink. Yay! So i guess in the long run it helped me by getting rid of some calories. :D
  • StephEx
    StephEx Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Update? My mother in law convinced me to sign up and try it. It comes tomorrow. I've seen great claims and some people bashing it. So interested to see what y'all have though after using for awhile.
    Started plexus a week ago... 3lbs and 8 inches gone... I have lost 33 lbs since last year with watching my food (no exercise ) but I was stuck at 207 for a long time... then I cut out pop and lost 17 lbs! But then I just plateaued... so far so good! But I didn't start for weight loss, I have been struggling with depression, anxiety and a hormone imbalance.... I still have all three but I am starting to feel better and my episodes are becoming less frequent... planning on trying the probio 5 and bio cleanse next month.