Female fitness competitors willing to help others getting started ?

Options
I use to train very hard in my 20s with the idea of possibly competiting . That went south at a certain point just due to life changes. However I never gave up training but recently in the past year, I decided I would love to get back into that top notch shape again !!! I am 40 and looking for people who can help with tips in meal planning training etc etc !! Sometimes its hard to find people at a serious level who want to share there knowledge :) Any help would be great !!!

Replies

• chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Check out this group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/10118-eat-train-progress

Lots of knowledgeable lifters there.
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I use to train very hard in my 20s with the idea of possibly competiting . That went south at a certain point just due to life changes. However I never gave up training but recently in the past year, I decided I would love to get back into that top notch shape again !!! I am 40 and looking for people who can help with tips in meal planning training etc etc !! Sometimes its hard to find people at a serious level who want to share there knowledge :) Any help would be great !!!

HI!
    I'm currently on bodybuilding.com (rdbolinger2s) and I'm doing Jamie Eason's LivFit Trainer (I'm on week 5). I work out every day because I love it and I've been seeing some great results. I started the year eating Keto/LCHF and it's given me the energy I truly needed. However, I would also like to know what some girls eat to get in cutting shape. My legs are going to be the last to go but I have some progress pics on my profile.
  • jenniferbushey69
    jenniferbushey69 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

HI!
    I'm currently on bodybuilding.com (rdbolinger2s) and I'm doing Jamie Eason's LivFit Trainer (I'm on week 5). I work out every day because I love it and I've been seeing some great results. I started the year eating Keto/LCHF and it's given me the energy I truly needed. However, I would also like to know what some girls eat to get in cutting shape. My legs are going to be the last to go but I have some progress pics on my profile.

I just recently made a profile on bodybuilding.com can I add you there and here ??? I need all the help and info I can get atm because what I am discovering is what worked for me in my younger years is not the same at 40. I did Keto last summer as well worked amazing !!! I ran into a shoulder problem with bursistis included and the inflammation didnt like the high fat to much.
  • jenniferbushey69
    jenniferbushey69 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Check out this group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/10118-eat-train-progress

Lots of knowledgeable lifters there.

thanks looking into this one as well