Looking for Fit Girls Guide Friends

Options
Hi All -

I've been away from MFP for a while. I'm starting back up and I follow the Fit Girls Guide pretty closely. Right now I'm doing week 1 for diet again. I'm training for my first half marathon in February, so my exercise mainly consists of running.

Looking for any people who follow Fit Girls Guide, runners, or any new friends! :)

Replies

• jamiearanda5
    jamiearanda5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow fit sister! I am Jamie and am currently on my second round of 28 Day Jumpstart. I started this journey because I was tired of feeling tired and also to help with my mental health. I dealt with a lot of depression the last couple years and since I've started taking care of myself more, I feel great! Add me on Insta if you'd like: fitgirl_jamie91.
  • aghart18
    aghart18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay, Fit Girls Guide! I've been doing FGG (rather loosely for the end of 2015) since Feb of 2015. Let's be friends!
  • sisu89
    sisu89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm interested, I'm going to check it out!

Also, I'm going to start running.... Tomorrow? I just got my running shoes today and spent a bit of time breaking them in. I've been pretty successful with staying under my calorie goal by the end of the week, but I'll take all the help I can get!
  • hollijk
    hollijk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am going back and forth on getting the fit girls guide and giving it a go. I don't want anything faddish or unsustainable. Do you guys like it?
  • tallbold
    tallbold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me...I'm looking for a program to do after BBG and heard this is good!
  • tisaunders
    tisaunders Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I purchased it mid February and starting in March round, looking for all the motivation and fellow fit girl support to hold me accountable. Add me here and on Instagram @fitgirl_tprwife.
  • jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hey ladies I was thinking about starting in the March 14th group. I don't know much about the program though and have been going back and forth about it.
  • lizardo5
    lizardo5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Finally saw all of these posts! I'm in my 2nd week of fit girls guide! I'm actually following the recipes this time around. I usually just continue to do week 1 because I like those recipes. So far, all have been good. I still like week 1 better than week 2 recipes. I did all the workouts in week 1. Week 2 I've fallen behind a little, but plan to catch up over the next few days. I really like FGG. Easy to follow recipes and workouts! Feel free to add me or ask questions! #makeyourownmagic
  • moniqueluv
    moniqueluv Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Is anyone doing the May 23rd group challenge? I've had the program for awhile, but only loosely stuck with it. Trying to stay on track for the entire 28 days this time.
  • tiptoecox
    tiptoecox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was going to but I got sick! Guess I will wait for the next group challenge. I am @maggiefitgirl
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Instagram: @fitgirl_candigurl started my first round May 23rd
  • bgold08
    bgold08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I an a fellow fit girl! I sort of missed the beginning of this round since I was on vacation at the time. But I'd love some new FGG friends!

Insta- @fitgirl_britt90