Help

Options
I'm a newbie in here, I don't understand how you friend someone. I've tried several times to write someone and when I sent it there is an error message. Really frustrating. Any advise would be appreciated.

Replies

• mellyboobear
    mellyboobear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Using the app is a bit easier than the desktop sometimes. A lot of people have been having trouble with both though.
    After clicking add friend, you have option to write. After this you should be able to just zip the request. If it is coming up as an error, you might be sending it to someone who has deactivated their account, or are not currently accepting friend requests. I would try 5-10 different people, attempting it on the app, and at different time period. If none of this works, you might want to add admin!
  • JENSSENPRIDE11
    JENSSENPRIDE11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok I'll try that. I'm on the phone app and I have never seen the add friend opinion. Thanks for your help.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Simmie2010 wrote: »
    Ok I'll try that. I'm on the phone app and I have never seen the add friend opinion. Thanks for your help.

Click on someone's name and their user card should pop up. If you click on their name from there it should take you to their profile, where you'll see the option to send a friend request.