Teeth Whiteners

T0M_K
T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
Seriously...white teeth a MUST.

What product give some of you the most amazing white teeth?

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Crest luxe white strips are a must!
  • therealhyper
    therealhyper Posts: 124 Member

Have they worked ??
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Poladay, have to get from a dentist but very effective.
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    zoom treatment did a great job on my so-called "untreatable" tetracycline graying. Crest strips afterward were OK but Crest whitening toothpaste did just as well.
  • vegwrangler
    vegwrangler Posts: 143 Member
    Honestly, the only thing I need is lemon water and I brush a few times a week with a homemade paste made of baking soda, coconut oil, and some drops of essential oils.
  • cjferguson40
    cjferguson40 Posts: 93 Member

Have they worked ??

Nah...

pz6woi1nks5p.gif

• sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    q6hg76tj5p46.jpeg
    Seriously the Crest 3D white strips! i used to have really yellow teeth because i was cursed with horribly soft teeth, and i was super self conscious about it but could never afford a dentist bleaching/cleaning. I tried them because they're always on sale at CVS pharmacy for $26. Ill never try anything else lol
  • Avenged_Sevenx
    Avenged_Sevenx Posts: 44 Member
    edited March 2016
    I've tried white strips, but afterwards if the air hits my teeth just right, it's painful enough to bring me to my knees.
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    I've tried white strips, but afterwards if the air hits my teeth just right, it's painful enough to bring me to my knees.

I have to agree, the first 3 times or so i used the strips that happened. But my teeth are extremely sensitive anyway so i just kept using them lol eventually it stopped
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    My teeth are horrible

Thankfully I don't need to show them to give cute smilez
  • Nikoletta1994
    Nikoletta1994 Posts: 39 Member
    MrBlanc teeth whitening strips are the best and perioxide free....
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    I just brush 2-3 times a day...don't smoke or drink coffee.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member

Have they worked ??

Absolutely. My teeth used to be a dull yellowy color. Now I actually get compliments on how white they are! I don't use them too often though because my teeth do get sensitive after using them for the first week after.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Seen some of the whitest teeth I ever came across in here.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    edited March 2016
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Seen some of the whitest teeth I ever came across in here.

I know right! i want the secret! still not sure i've gotten the answer yet. Mine are pretty white..but some peoples are amazing.
  • rreynolds2905
    rreynolds2905 Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2016
    Www.smilesciences.com use coupon code colleen. Its really expensive but the code takes the cost from 299.00 To 29.00. It's amazing stuff. U pick between 2 flavors. I have super sensitive teeth and I don't have issues with this. It's a light/tray kit and comes with a touch up pen.
  • maplesyrup10
    maplesyrup10 Posts: 52 Member
    Check your area for dental hygiene schools. Chances are they sell clinical grade whitening strips, we do at my school. It's Crest brand.
  • A_New_Creation
    A_New_Creation Posts: 166 Member
    Many years back, I used the original Crest White Strips, followed the instructions perfectly. I had great, noticeable results.