Time To Start Over!

Options
The last time I was on MFP was 3 years ago and I've gained 20 lbs since! My goal is to lose 50 lbs. Need lots of support and accountability! Thanks in advance and I'm relieved that I'm here!!

Replies

• Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm back again too. I gained 20 lbs
  • BamaFit2
    BamaFit2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Ms Yaya. I haven't been here a while either. I need support & accountability also. I need to lose 65lbs.
  • r9o1n6
    r9o1n6 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    mrsyaya68 wrote: »
    The last time I was on MFP was 3 years ago and I've gained 20 lbs since! My goal is to lose 50 lbs. Need lots of support and accountability! Thanks in advance and I'm relieved that I'm here!!

Same here 3 years since ive been on . This thing was a real help back then and still loving it now
  • mrsyaya68
    mrsyaya68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    BamaFit2 wrote: »
    Hello Ms Yaya. I haven't been here a while either. I need support & accountability also. I need to lose 65lbs.

We can do this together!!
  • By43aNewMe
    By43aNewMe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    20 gained seems to be the magic number but i'm looking to loose 80 this time as an idea. Add me as a friend, let' get it gone for good!
  • mrsyaya68
    Options

Woo hoo! Let's do it!!
  • mrsyaya68
    Options
    By43aNewMe wrote: »
    20 gained seems to be the magic number but i'm looking to loose 80 this time as an idea. Add me as a friend, let' get it gone for good!

Woo hoo! We're going for it!!
  • mrsyaya68
    Options
    :)
  • mrsyaya68
    Options
    mrsyaya68 wrote: »

We can do this together!!

Hope you're doing well!! I didn't know how to get back to "My Discussions!" Still need to figure out how to friend you!