Black Team Last Chance Workout!!!

Options
some of us only have 1 hour 15 minutes until biggest loser comes on and unless you have done it already or are waiting for tomorrow morning to do it you better GET TO IT!!!!!!

I did 30 = 360 cals on treadmill
20 day shred level 2 day 2 300 cals
and maybe if I feel like it free step while watching BL!!!!

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    some of us only have 1 hour 15 minutes until biggest loser comes on and unless you have done it already or are waiting for tomorrow morning to do it you better GET TO IT!!!!!!

I did 30 = 360 cals on treadmill
    20 day shred level 2 day 2 300 cals
    and maybe if I feel like it free step while watching BL!!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Was working two hours away so I did 30 mins on the elliptical this morning at 4am arg:grumble:
    Burned 400 cals. Might do some free step during BL. been a long day lol
    :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Was working two hours away so I did 30 mins on the elliptical this morning at 4am arg:grumble:
    Burned 400 cals. Might do some free step during BL. been a long day lol
    :bigsmile:

yuck 4 am? ewww but great job for getting up that early!!!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Well, it's not really a last chance workout for me since I haven't worked out in forever, but today I actually did A workout...so I'm pretty darn impressed with myself...I sweat...and my face got red...but my gosh...I worked out...I'm excited! I did a 2 mile interval Walk Away the Pounds Leslie Sansone DVD and burned 188 calories in 35 minutes...it's not what I used to burn, but I'll take it!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Well, it's not really a last chance workout for me since I haven't worked out in forever, but today I actually did A workout...so I'm pretty darn impressed with myself...I sweat...and my face got red...but my gosh...I worked out...I'm excited! I did a 2 mile interval Walk Away the Pounds Leslie Sansone DVD and burned 188 calories in 35 minutes...it's not what I used to burn, but I'll take it!

A workout is a workout! you will get to where other people are. It takes time. I know that 3 months ago I would have never been able to jog at 4 miles an hour at 10% incline for a whole minute but today I did. I also did 4 at 9 for 1 minute and 8 and 7 and 6 and 5 and 4 and 3 and 2 and1 and 0:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: all in all 360 calories in 30 minutes.

Keep up the great job!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I just did 45 minutes on the elliptical during the 1st half of BL.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    BL's on right now for me so I'm doing jumping jacks during commercials. I decided to do my essay tomorrow since it's not due until Sunday anyway. I wanted to get it out of the way though so that Comp was done for the week and I could just chill out and enjoy my Accounting class (I :heart: that kinda stuff, i know, I'm a nerd.)

... Woah, got side tracked.

Anyway, jumping jacks on commercials then 30 Day Shred lvl 1, then a yoga video, then abs.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I posted on the other thread my day and I am too tired to do anymore. I am going to put my feet up and rest. Way to go for those who exercised tonight!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    who wants to be my Bob or Jillian for a moment?

I really don't wanna work out. :sad: :sad: Don't make me do it!!! :sad: :sad:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    who wants to be my Bob or Jillian for a moment?

I really don't wanna work out. :sad: :sad: Don't make me do it!!! :sad: :sad:

If you aren't bleeding, puking, or dying, KEEP GOING!!!!

(How's that?)
  • fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I got my exercise in for the night. Hopefully I'll be down a pound by tomorrow's weigh-in, but not crossing my fingers. My weight loss has slowed down. I think my body has adjusted. LAME.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I got my exercise in for the night. Hopefully I'll be down a pound by tomorrow's weigh-in, but not crossing my fingers. My weight loss has slowed down. I think my body has adjusted. LAME.

I have not yet p-wored but when I do I'm giving it 1 month and then I'm going to shock it!! I slowed down a lot. I think in the first couple of weeks I lost somewheres around 3-5 pounds a week. Now it's up 1 down 2 you just have to give it time. If you P-word shock it and you should lose. Ask our resident P-worders!!! (Jeannie, Laura, Sara) They have tried and it worked!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Okay, I got up off my lazy butt and did sit-ups, jumping jacks and stairs. :smile:

The biggest loser tends to inspire me!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good job, everyone!

I only stayed up late enough to see Bob drop the F-bomb about 20 times. Is it wrong that I was cheering for him while he was doing it? LOL

"I"m so sick of BLAH BLAH BLAH...STFU!" HA! Sorry. She needed that. :bigsmile:

I got in my 45 min. TJ dvd yesterday & did some light ab work (besides what's in the dvd) so I think I got my LCWO in okay.
  • fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Do I dare ask what the P-word means? :D