Healthier and more confidence

Options
Hi! My name is Alex. I am:
5'8" and 185 pounds.
I do not have a goal weight. I just want to feel comfortable and more confident with myself. I want to be able to go into a fitting room and like what I see. I am going on a road trip for a month this summer which is why I am deciding to do this now. I am hoping to have some of you guys and gals give me some support and I will give the same to you right back. I've tried looking weight many times but I LOVE food. I hate excerciskng but I know it has to be done for a healthier life.

Replies

• alexandriac92
    alexandriac92 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi! My name is Alex. I am:
    5'8" and 185 pounds.
    I do not have a goal weight. I just want to feel comfortable and more confident with myself. I want to be able to go into a fitting room and like what I see. I am going on a road trip for a month this summer which is why I am deciding to do this now.
    I hope that I can make some friends on here for support!! I suck at this dieting thing.

I've tried looking weight many times but I LOVE food. I hate excercising but I know it has to be done for a healthier life.

• codygish
    codygish Posts: 63 Member
    Options
  • alexandraroxanne
    alexandraroxanne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I'm 5'2" and 150. I would love to feel better in clothes and about myself! I'm also taking a trip to San Diego this July and I know that's not a whole lot of time but I want to feel better in a bathing suit. It's just so hard to put down the food :( haha I hope you're able to reach your goals! Feel free to add me, I'm looking for some people to keep me motivated and healthy too!
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 148lbs. I've lost 15 lbs so far and looking to lose at 30lbs more. My birthday is coming up along with my uncle's wedding and summer! I don't feel any where close to ready. This ride is better with friends for motivation and support. Anyone can add me!
  • Msanitag
    Msanitag Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello Alex! Nice to meet you and congrats on starting. I'm Anita, I am working to lose body fat and have been off and on for 3 years. My goal is to get to 15%. I love working out and I also meal prep. Add me if you like! :) we can encourage each other