Need friends 70lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• Windchild
    Windchild Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have another 120 lbs to lose, but you're welcome to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm trying to lose 60lbs :)
  • Tomaraki
    Tomaraki Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've been back on MFP now for almost 2 months and can see the results
  • alb8ros
    alb8ros Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I was told by my doc in no uncertain terms to lose weight. High cholesterol, monitor fat. High blood pressure, monitor salt. High blood sugar, monitor sugar. What's left? I'm just signed up here a week ago. I hope having the food diary will really help. Seeing it in black and white makes it real, right? Good luck to all of us. :)
  • melissacblack
    melissacblack Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That about sums up my journey. Add me if you need moral support from someone on a similar path!
  • Bec_40
    Bec_40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, ive got 78lbs to lose and same, really need to manahe this time. looking for some people woth similar goals to buddy with :)
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    That sounds horribly familiar. Lost 15, another 65 to lose :smile:
  • amclain93
    amclain93 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can add me! This is my third time trying with this app, but the last two times i went it alone, and i only tracked calories. This time im also exercising, and I'm looking to ultimately lose 90 pounds.
  • deklin222
    deklin222 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50! Add me ☺
  • Gilred
    Gilred Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for support.
  • brownb65
    brownb65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 70lbs also, Between the Hasimoto disease and COPD and steroids every time I get bronchitis has been a battle
  • joans08028
    joans08028 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Luck ....you can do it. Just started today..my goal is to lose 50 lbs.
  • JasminForget
    JasminForget Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started my journey (for the billionth time) two weeks ago today. Between healthy meals, MFP, and Shaun T's Max:30 workouts, I'm already down 10lbs. Looking for friends to support, motivate, and celebrate the small victories :) I have a long ways to go, but I'm very excited as I know this is the time I will succeed! Any one can feel free to add me and get chatting! Talking about it makes me motivated more than anything else!
  • judyrhino2
    judyrhino2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can send me a friends request as well. I need people to keep me accountable.
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me for motivation and support!
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Well I've lost 75 and have another 18 to go, and plan on maintaining on here for the foreseeable future if you'd like to add me!
  • DeniseCole5
    DeniseCole5 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me, i am restarting tomorrow. Today i plan to focus on emptying my cupboards of fat foods.
  • Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish. I definitely need the support and motivation as well.
  • joieleor
    joieleor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have been back on MFP for about 3 weeks and love the support and motivation it provides. I have about 100 to go and could use the company. Feel free to add me.