Whats the premiun site like?

Options
beginagain67
beginagain67 Posts: 6 Member
Hi I have been using myfitnespal off and on for a few years but have found it is now so slow to load every time I add food etc. that it takes ages to do my morning menu for the day. I only just noticed a premium option on the top of my profile. Just want to know whos using it, is it good/worth the money?

Replies

• wkelleyconstruction
    wkelleyconstruction Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mine loads just fine without premium....maybe it is your internet connection
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    There's no change in functionality, just some features. Unless it is ads slowing you down (and you can always get an ad-blocker), then changing to premium won't change the speed it works.
  • beginagain67
    Options
    Mine loads just fine without premium....maybe it is your internet connection
    Thanks for your input.
  • beginagain67
    Options
    There's no change in functionality, just some features. Unless it is ads slowing you down (and you can always get an ad-blocker), then changing to premium won't change the speed it works.

Thank, not sure how to do ad blocker. I will look into that. Yes its the ads.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

Thank, not sure how to do ad blocker. I will look into that. Yes its the ads.

https://AdblockPlus.org You can install the extension for your browser
  • beginagain67
    Options
    Thanks all. I have found an ad blocker ( had no idea they existed ) and its great. Might even see a big change in my net usage too :-)