Need friends and weight loss buddies

Options
Meg725
Meg725 Posts: 7 Member
I have 157 pounds to lose and have been struggling for years to lose it. This time I'm very serious about it and using this app on a daily basis is helping me. Would love to have friends to chat with and support.

Replies

• lseib6994
    lseib6994 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like.
    My name is Lori
  • ahruss23
    ahruss23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Ann you can add me. I used MFP a couple of years ago and just stopped. Now I have been using it again for a few months. It really helps me. I want to lose weight due to health issues.
  • thumper8716
    thumper8716 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need to go from 210lb to 140lbs
  • Fluffykaiju
    Fluffykaiju Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy if you'll be mine :)
  • Rebzels73
    Rebzels73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I also used MFP a few years ago and only started again this week. I'm losing weight because of health issues and because I have to have another operation.
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15lbs so far and looking to lose at least another 30lbs. This ride is always more fun with friends for motivation and support. Anyone can add me
  • cassieshae
    cassieshae Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2kg and still have heaps to lose. I found that having friends on here makes it easier for me to stay motivated. Anyone can add me!
  • Blossom2891
    Blossom2891 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want I'm back on here after being away for a while. It's time to do this.
  • Tomaraki
    Tomaraki Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I'm also back on here and am determined to lose the surplus weight I have put on.
  • langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me =] I've got 80-100 lbs to lose.
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm back on MFP. I need friends that post and comments my post so I stay motivated!!!!
  • Hollie704
    Hollie704 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I love having friends to keep me motivated.
  • 2blessed08
    2blessed08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Kela. I would love to have sone buddies to go on this weight loss journey with. I can't figure out how to add friends though. :o