Why women want to lose weight when they weigh only 100-110? Wtf

Options
Zeus727
Zeus727 Posts: 78 Member

Replies

• ArmandsBerzs
    ArmandsBerzs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think no woman should weight less than 125!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    I'm quite short (5'1) and the least amount i would want to weigh is 125. And on my frame, that would probably not look great on me. 130-135 on my frame is what I target/prefer. (i have a ways to get there still lol)

its all depends on frame size and personal preference, I guess.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options

Zeus727 wrote: »

Because some women are short/smaller they can lose a few more lbs and still be in a healthy weight range..
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options

Women can surely go below 125 and there's nothing wrong with that unless they're pretty tall...
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    I'm quite short (5'1) and the least amount i would want to weigh is 125. And on my frame, that would probably not look great on me. 130-135 on my frame is what I target/prefer. (i have a ways to get there still lol)

I am 5'6 and 125 did not look ideal on me when I got to it, so I dropped maybe just 3 lbs more and started lifting.. now at 125 I look pretty okay I did gain a few lbs back : p
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I know people who fit that weight range but they are tiiiiny bone structure wise and short. It's just who they are sometimes - every body is different.
  • Zeus727
    Options

Yep,thick women are more attractive.
  • Zeus727
    Options

Yup,I agree.
  • Zeus727
    Options

I am 5'6 and 125 did not look ideal on me when I got to it, so I dropped maybe just 3 lbs more and started lifting.. now at 125 I look pretty okay I did gain a few lbs back : p

Gaining 3-4 lbs doesn't make much difference.
  • Zeus727
    Options
    I know people who fit that weight range but they are tiiiiny bone structure wise and short. It's just who they are sometimes - every body is different.

Not everybody is different.
  • SearchingforFitness
    SearchingforFitness Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    please don't say some woman are more beautiful than others :( body positive is important
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Because some of us are shorter than others. I'm not quite 5 feet, and I want to lose body fat, so forget what the scale says and think %.

I'm fat at 125, really fat. So, um, yeah, you're post is kind of dumb.
  • SearchingforFitness
    Options
    farmerpam1 wrote: »
    Because some of us are shorter than others. I'm not quite 5 feet, and I want to lose body fat, so forget what the scale says and think %.

I'm fat at 125, really fat. So, um, yeah, you're post is kind of dumb.

may I ask how tall you are? and I completely agree with you that people shouldn't judge others on their goals :) we should get to decide our goal weights
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Some may be short or petite and can definitely go below 110 lbs without a problem.

Remember the saying - glass houses and all...
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5ft tall. I'm fluctuating between 115 and 117 but I'd love to be 110. In fact, it is my goal weight. I'm not unhappy at my current weight, but I think I'd look better in my clothes at 110.
  • SearchingforFitness
    Options
    I was happiest with my body at 118 and 5'7"
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It just depends on their height. A middle-aged Filipina friend of mine is barely 4'10" and, yes, she's a little plump at 125 or so. Mmmm, she makes some fine chow mein.
  • Tofuli
    Tofuli Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    At 129lbs I was in the overweight range for my height (I'm only 4ft 11). Plus I have a tiny frame, meaning I should be around 100lbs to be right in the middle of the healthy weight range. However due to my small frame I think I suit a little less, and feel healthiest where I am now. Trying to switch to maintenance but its hard as I am used to eating small amounts now. Everybody is different, some people look better when they weigh more.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I have a sister similarly short who has spent much of her life between 105 and 115, and she wants to get back to that range when she's 125.