Looking for friends in their 20s

Options
Since I've found out that you can actually have friends on here and make statues, I've actually been consistent and more motivated. I am welcome to any new friends but I would also like to meet some more people around my age. So what's your name and what's your goal?

Replies

• tosi1312
    tosi1312 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Heey. Was named Simon at birth. There's 10 - 11 kg left for me to lose before I hit the goal which I set for myself a while back. Goal will be reached within the next 3 months. New goals will probably arise after that. Feel free to add.
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I'm Hannah, I'm currently going vegan in conjunction with wanting to lose weight. Feel free to add me :)
  • ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Jason my name age 28 goal to gain muscle mass on first phase of cutting though lookig for friends feel free to add me.
  • winterbones92
    winterbones92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ashly, 23. I'm vegan and love yoga, hiking, and swing dance. Honestly, I just love health and fitness in general. Right now I'm trying to lose that last 5kg and build my flexibility and strength.
  • cassieshae
    cassieshae Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My name is Cassie, recently turned 20. I'm just trying to become healthier and get fit while at the same time I'm trying to lose 40kg. Having friends on here has helped keep me motivated. Anyone can add me
  • SpartanSoldier801
    SpartanSoldier801 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 26 and just doin the grind same as anyone else!
  • K10D2015
    K10D2015 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and wanting to lose another 10 and tone. I'll add you.
  • HerNameIs_Lovee
    HerNameIs_Lovee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    tosi1312 wrote: »
    Heey. Was named Simon at birth. There's 10 - 11 kg left for me to lose before I hit the goal which I set for myself a while back. Goal will be reached within the next 3 months. New goals will probably arise after that. Feel free to add.

Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it. Adding you now
  • HerNameIs_Lovee
    Options
    I'm Hannah, I'm currently going vegan in conjunction with wanting to lose weight. Feel free to add me :)

Hey Hannah! How is that going? I wish I could but I love meat to much to go vegan
  • HerNameIs_Lovee
    Options
    Jason my name age 28 goal to gain muscle mass on first phase of cutting though lookig for friends feel free to add me.

Thanks for sharing! Adding you now
  • HerNameIs_Lovee
    Options
    Ashly, 23. I'm vegan and love yoga, hiking, and swing dance. Honestly, I just love health and fitness in general. Right now I'm trying to lose that last 5kg and build my flexibility and strength.

Hey girly! How is that going so far? Just added you!
  • HerNameIs_Lovee
    Options
    cassieshae wrote: »
    My name is Cassie, recently turned 20. I'm just trying to become healthier and get fit while at the same time I'm trying to lose 40kg. Having friends on here has helped keep me motivated. Anyone can add me

Hey Cassie! Happy Belated Birthday! Just added you.
  • HerNameIs_Lovee
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 26 and just doin the grind same as anyone else!

Added you!
  • HerNameIs_Lovee
    Options
    K10D2015 wrote: »
    I'm 24 and wanting to lose another 10 and tone. I'll add you.

How are you coming along so far?
  • SharlyceJade
    SharlyceJade Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Sharlyce, 25 from Australia. So far have gotten rid of 21.4 of the 63kgs that I intend to lose and have been at it for almost 200 days now. Feel free to add me :)
  • ladyleolove1
    ladyleolove1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Ashlyn I new to this whole healthy lifestyle thing. I was a vegetarian for 7 years during school then got married and all went downhill lol. Any ways I just quit meat cold turkey and going vegan. I follow high carb Hannah on YouTube and doing the potato cleanse cleared by Dr McDougall. Also watched a few docu on Netflix like forks over knives and fast sick and nearly dead and learned how much meat is really hurting us vs helping. Humans were created to be herbivores due to the structure of our DNA and genetics. I guess I'm here because I want to learn more about health and myself and lose about 80lbs
  • nitadurward
    nitadurward Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm nita :)
    From Australia! I'm 22 :)
    And I'm hoping to lose 10-15 kgs but am very new to this program :) feel free to add
  • paquitoBoston
    paquitoBoston Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Radhika, 29, hoping to lose 20 kgs. Feel free to add. I need friends for motivaton!
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options

Hey Hannah! How is that going? I wish I could but I love meat to much to go vegan

It's going great thanks! I'm not a massive meat fan so it hasn't been that challenging so far :)
  • samertarchichi
    samertarchichi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Samer, i am 21, my goal is to lose 15 kg (to have the perfect body). I am looking for some mutual motivation :) feel free to add me :)