Need more Ab workouts

So for ab workouts because right now i am doing russian twists with a 25lb medicine ball, planks, sit ups, scissor kicks, jack knife sit ups but i feel that there are more i can do. Lmk.

Replies

• SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    lots of stuff you can do on the med ball - crunches and planks, also hanging knee raises are killer. Lots you can do with your feet in a TRX. there is tons of ab exercises
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hanging leg raises.

Do you have access to a cable machine? I love pallof presses
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Hanging pose - toes to the bar.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,208 Member
    So for ab workouts because right now i am doing russian twists with a 25lb medicine ball, planks, sit ups, scissor kicks, jack knife sit ups but i feel that there are more i can do.

More than that? What is your goal?
  • FitnessPrincess9
    FitnessPrincess9 Posts: 27 Member
    Crunches, leg raises, side planks, around the worlds, and rotating planks.
  • dstromley90
    dstromley90 Posts: 60 Member
    Ab wheel roll outs
  • ShaneGonzalez91
    ShaneGonzalez91 Posts: 17 Member
    Thanks everyone
  • ShaneGonzalez91
    ShaneGonzalez91 Posts: 17 Member
    Cherimoose wrote: »
    So for ab workouts because right now i am doing russian twists with a 25lb medicine ball, planks, sit ups, scissor kicks, jack knife sit ups but i feel that there are more i can do.

More than that? What is your goal?

I feel like the more i do them it gets too easy i even do more reps and stuff but i want MOAR!! haha
  • nakis623
    nakis623 Posts: 31 Member
    If only you could do the reps/ work For me, and I could have the results/benefits.

• vms4evr
    vms4evr Posts: 106 Member
    Abs can be overworked. I've tried P90X, X2, X3 and I like the X3 ab workout. Challenging and done 3x week is enough. Remember that most cardio and weight lifting involves your core. So you are working your abs a lot in general.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Cable crunches
  • crazycatcuddler
    crazycatcuddler Posts: 8 Member
    Bicycle crunches, exercise ball pull ins, exercise ball v pass (this one is a killer for me by the time I get to rep 20).
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Ab wheel roll outs

From standing
  • galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Try some weighted ones. Cable crunches, hanging leg raises with dumbbell, air bicycles with ankle weights. That way you can keep adding weight when they get too easy.