To Shave or not to shave?

Options
Avalonis
Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
But if you DON'T Shave, then it gets so damned itchy. And you look like a bear. And sometimes you have fuzz on your shoulders.
So... whats better, a nice muscular shaved chest, or a muscular moderately hairy chest?

Assuming both of said chests have jobs, a vehicle, and are single. Of course.

Replies

• jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I would prefer hairy, not into the shaved chest look!!
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    Me too. Less is more, meaning, the less upkeep, the better. Now, if you can braid or put said chest hairs in corn rows, we'll talk.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    i like when guys manscape.....if its like austin powers status....then shave....if its just a little, leave it
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Use buzzers to trim it. Don't shave!! Yuck it gets nasty and prickly! If you just hate the hair then get waxed or laser hair removal!

I personally like hair on a guy...it's masculine!
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm more into the shaved look.
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    As a massage therapist...I'll take the hairy chest. A shaved chest, shoulders, back...its hard on the hands! Think of a woman who hasn't shaved in a few days only its beard hair!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Shave all of it! Blah...I hate hair!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    natural hairy chest... Men have hair and its sexy.
  • 2ht2hand1e
    2ht2hand1e Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Shaved feels weird too
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Don't shave!! Hair on a guy's chest is manly and sexy!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I ADORE "fur" on a man! My Dad has fur & so does my brother, so logically I got the furriest husband I could find! I love how it feels on my face & running my fingers through it! LOL! TMI!

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Nothing like a bit of a Love-Rug.
  • ande2994
    ande2994 Posts: 136
    Options
    Bare chests remind me of little boys -- hairy chests remind me of lumberjacks. I'll take the lumberjack. :)
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I think the look of a shaved chest is sexy. The feel, however, is a totally different story. Nothin' worse than a prickly, uncomfortable, scratchy slab of beef rubbin' you raw! I feel the same way about faces. Love the clean look and hate the feel of a day or two worth of growth! My man manscapes by trimming, as opposed to shaving. ;)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Little to no chest hair in my book, just because I don't like it getting in my mouth. :o
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from bare to moderately hairy is fine as long as said chest is masculine and well defined. However, if I mistake you for a 12 year old boy, or if your boobs are bigger than mine, the amount of hair your sporting really won't make much of a difference in my opinion... it's an automatic no.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    SHAVED!
    I think hairy chests are GROSS! LoL.. I don't want my nose getting hair all over it when I am trying to cuddle.. we are not bears, no need for all that hair! LoL
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I'm not a fan of chest hair in general, but I am way less a fun of prickly chest hair that is growing back in. I saw a lot of that when I was in Vegas a month ago, and it was just weird, and felt gross.

So for me, naturally smooth is best, with whatever is natural a close second.

Don't be like one of those Jersey Shore people who manscape everything. Not attractive.
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    A hairy chest if sexy - hairy back.....well that should be waxed ;O)
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    hairy. I like some fur. :blushing: