I ate my best friend's Starbucks Cake Pop, he doesn't know. How can I log it secretly?

Options
2»

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Um...I know I'm an old lady but I think there's some sort of interweb googling machine and you might be able to find Starbucks nutrition info by using that.

But what do I know?

I don't think you understood the question.
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Um...I know I'm an old lady but I think there's some sort of interweb googling machine and you might be able to find Starbucks nutrition info by using that.

But what do I know?

I don't think you understood the question.

Ha! You're right. It's what I get for trying to be smartass before my first cup of coffee.
  • jacklifts
    jacklifts Posts: 396 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    If I were a cake pop thieving scoundrel I would create a recipe for Pilfered Pastries with a Starbucks birthday cake cake pop as the only ingredient in it and then log one serving.

Pilfered Pastries
    1 serving(s)

hahhahahahaaaaaa.....you're a magical jem

also,thread bump for OP's friend to find
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    norie92 wrote: »
    Yes, yes.. I'm a terrible person. I ate my best friend's birthday cake flavored Starbucks cake pop without telling him.

I want to log it without showing the evidence.

How can I do this?

Quick add the calories. You don't deserve full nutrition information for stolen food. :p Let that be a lesson to you.

If someone stole MY food and is most worried about logging the calories secretly so I don't find out then they aren't really my best friend.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    So OP when your friend goes looking for his birthday cake pop, what are you going to tell him happened to it? Besides hiding the entry, did you hide the evidence?

And seriously, who doesn't eat a cake pop right when they order it? When I get one they are usually gone before my latte is ready!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    So OP when your friend goes looking for his birthday cake pop, what are you going to tell him happened to it? Besides hiding the entry, did you hide the evidence?

And seriously, who doesn't eat a cake pop right when they order it? When I get one they are usually gone before my latte is ready!

I know, they're 2-3 bites max, right? The stick isn't even necessary. Just throw the cake ball up in the air and I'll catch it in my mouth and eat it.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Maybe it was for an actual birthday celebration the OPs friend was holding off on having it. Which indeed would make the deception that much more scandalous!
  • PearBlossom9
    PearBlossom9 Posts: 136 Member
    Options

I always thought of it as a snack while waiting for my drink !