Has anybody tried the new Zumba?

Options
I'm debating on whether or not to get it. It's the new one with the 7 dvds and the toning sticks. I have the one before this and love it, but this one is 100 dollars and I'm sure I'll love it, but I just wanted to hear how other felt about it.

Replies

• allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    How could you not love it? It's Zumba
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    just looked at the trailers on their site and it looks much funner than the other set :)

Sorry Im no help..
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    it does look much more fun, although i love the dvds i have, but 7 dvds youd never get bored. the only things ive bought in 6 months is new jeans due to losing weight, and a cute pair of shoes, and the zumba of course. im trying to justify it.
  • BethanyJo86
    Options
    I love it, I work up a great sweat from it and burn tons of calories. I personally think it is very worth it. Tanya only does the first couple of DVDs but they have introduced a couple of different people in the Exhilarate and quick 20 min workout. i personally love the variety. The new DVDs are much more "advanced" so to say and definitely require the ability to be quick on your feet. If you have any questions, feel free to message me! :)
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    ok bought it. whew. i feel much better that hubby says, if it makes you feel good, get it. i have a great hubby.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Always nice to have a supportive hubby and understands this is important to you :) Have fun with the new zumba dvds!!