• Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You rock! :smile:

Every time I replace the water cooler bottles for the upstairs kitchen at work, I carry two 15L bottles up two flights of stairs, and every single time I thank my lucky stars I'm not 30kg heavier. Or even 15kg heavier, like I was - one of those bottles is still pretty heavy on its own!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! I made a similar comment the other day when I got carried away at the market and bought far more vegetables than I should have, considering I'd walked there. Lugging them was such a chore, but they weighed a quarter of the weight I've lost!
  • weightaminutenow
    weightaminutenow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! My Mum used to say "Imagine carrying around a 10lb. bag of spuds all day". Now multiply that by how 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or..... as you've said, it is a real eye opener!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Indeed an eye opener!
  • roxannerussell
    roxannerussell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to go that's awesome:) I feel the same way knowing my 7 yr old son weights 60lbs what Ive lost in the past year, and when I pick him up I wonder how I managed to carry that weight.
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the loss! Great job
  • grwrn
    grwrn Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Google the image of 1 lb of body fat and you will be amazed. Just multiply that by 104!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Oh yes! Same boat same thoughts. I'll raise you one: for some reason distance gets distorted when you are heavy. The same walk I make now to the grocery shop (only a 1.2 km round trip) felt much farther and longer back then. It's a "no problem I'll go" now vs "too far, need a taxi" back then.
  • Domicinator
    Domicinator Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Isn't it crazy? I've lost the weight of my 3rd grader. Sometimes when people ask me how much I've lost, I tell them to try picking up my oldest son for an exact demonstration.

Conversely, I was hugging my wife the other day, and she picked ME up off the ground. And she's much shorter and smaller than me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!