Getting back on track!

Options
hello! I'm 52, former athlete, and an executive. I'm looking to get back into shape so I can increase my energy and activity. I'd like to find an accountability partner to help keep me on track. If you have the same motivation needs let me know. I'm try to get to my goal weight and its 65 lbs away.

Replies

• StayThirstyMan
    StayThirstyMan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well I've not had accountability, I remain in the old routine. Really seeking someone who is also trying hard to meet a goal. If you're game I'm am too. Let's do this!
  • JW_Reece
    JW_Reece Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hear you there. Goal is 60 lbs. fell off the wagon over a year ago and just starting back. I'm right there with you sir
  • StayThirstyMan
    Options
    Back at this morning. Tough. Yesterday was a rest day and I didn't feel any energy this morning. I did it though. Now have to be disciplined with food.
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    It's hard to stay on track some days. You can join groups on here and also use your home/status to keep all your "friends" informed and try and stay accountable that way.
    the group one with similar goals is always good. I wouldn't rely on only one other person to kick your behind though lol

• StayThirstyMan
    Options
    True - a lot of accountability is better than a little.
  • majigurl
    Options
    True - a lot of accountability is better than a little.

Especially since so many people start and stop their "new lifestyle" faster than they change their underwear :|

• StayThirstyMan
    Options
    Ewwwww. Not a good image.
  • majigurl
    Options
    Ewwwww. Not a good image.

lol

sorry.. but honestly comes with brutal truth hehe

• jnorr993
    jnorr993 Posts: 18 Member